- 6 hrs ago COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- 8 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- 9 hrs ago Mother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- 11 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Ayurvedic Herbs For Mothers For Lactation, Perineal Pain, Stretch Marks And More
- Sports I wanted shooters to train in safe environment: Rijiju on Croatia tour
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Slated For May 13 Launch; Unboxing Video Reveals Design, Specifications
- News 7-year-old lion dies at Delhi zoo
- Movies Rajasthan Lockdown: Pandya Store And Other TV Shoots May Get Suspended! Exclusive
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Automobiles Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Gone are the days when men preferred to keep it clean. Today, men use their facial hair to express their style! This article will help you learn how to keep beard soft. And if you are big on beard styles, then the first thing you would need is this beard oil recipe!
Whether you are sporting a light shadow or a full beard, you need to groom it well. And with grooming we do not mean just trimming it, you need to wash, trim and condition it!
How this homemade beard oil works? It nourishes your beard, relieves any itchiness, keeps the beard from turning frizzy while setting the style!
Ingredients included in this herbal oil for beard are coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil and sandalwood oil.
Coconut oil softens your beard. Jojoba oil works as an emollient, smoothening the beard and preventing dust from clogging hair follicles.
Light molecular weight of almond oil gets easily absorbed, preventing dry skin. Sandalwood oil keeps you smelling fresh!
So, here is the detailed recipe on how to make homemade beard oil to keep it sleek, smooth and soft!
Take a tiny bowl, add 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil. Lauric acid in coconut oil hydrates skin and adds natural shine to your beard.
Next, add half a teaspoon of jojoba oil. Jojoba oil removes excess sebum, keeping your whiskers from getting too greasy, plus it promotes growth.
Add half a teaspoon of sweet almond oil, using a spoon, stir it well. Vitamins E and A present in almond oil keep the beard from turning frizzy by locking in the moisture.
Next, add 4 drops of sandalwood oil to the mixture. Mix well until all the ingredients blend well. Sandalwood oil will keep you smelling musky and it will soothe your skin.
In case if you have excessively itchy beard, then add 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil to the mixture as well. It will not only reduce the itchiness, but its rich antibacterial properties will help kill any infection-causing microorganisms.
Transfer the oil mixture into a tiny bottle with a glass dropper and close the cap tight. Shake it well for 1 minute. This will ensure the oils blend in thoroughly.
Using the dropper, take three drops of the oil mixture in the palm of your hands. Rub your hands together, and then gently massage it to your beard.
Comb your beard to distribute the oil evenly. If your beard ends up looking too greasy, simply blot the excess oil with a tissue paper.
When stored properly, a beard oil can last for months together. Store it in an air-tight bottle and keep it in a dry place away from sun for maximum utility.
This herbal oil blend for beard will keep your beard soft, smooth and glossy! And that's is how easy it is to keep your beard soft. Apply it every day after shower. Its therapeutic properties can also boost circulation, improve energy level and reduce stress!