- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Latest Cover Shoot Is About Bold Leopard Print And Light Makeup
- 2 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez Looks Like A Ray Of Sunshine In A Lovely Printed Bright Yellow Midi Dress
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 February 2020
- 19 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance 29 Feb Onwards, Only KYC Verified Investors Can Transact In Mutual Funds
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Kapil Dev backs in-form KL Rahul in Test squad, believes such decisions rest with team management
- Technology Huawei P40 Series Gets 3C Certification: Fast Charging Capabilities Tipped
- Movies Draupathi Full Movie In HD Leaked Online On Tamilrockers
- News Twitterati angry after US journalist mocks Indian reporter at Trump presser
- Automobiles Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Facial redness is something that happens to people who have really sensitive skin. Something as simple as touching your face could trigger redness. So, for such skin types, it is absolutely impossible to use store-bought scrubs. This DIY banana and oatmeal scrub for facial redness is meant for people with sensitive skin.
Exfoliation is really important to get rid of the dead skin cells and to make sure skin looks alive and glowing.
People with sensitive skin can be very reluctant to indulge in exfoliation because they feel if just by touching the face can turn red, then what would scrubbing do!
Don't worry, we are here to solve your dilemma with this really gentle scrub, as scrubs you buy from stores can be really harsh for your sensitive skin.
After all, not all ingredients can suit all skin types. Homemade scrubs are really good if you have sensitive skin. They use safe ingredients that would surely not harm your skin.
Just because you have sensitive skin, it does not mean you should be afraid of using a scrub. So, here's how to make your very own facial scrub for facial redness using just two ingredients!
Half a banana
2 tablespoons of oatmeal
Method Of Preparation & Application:
Cut half a banana, and then mash it using a spoon or a fork. Mash it until no banana chunks remain.
Then, take the oatmeal and crush it to a fine powder, using a different spoon. If you find this too difficult, you may use a blender or a mixer to crush it to a powdered form. Mix both the ingredients together once the oatmeal is a fine powder.
Then, wash your face with plain water of room temperature. Scoop out the DIY homemade scrub for redness that you just made, using your hands.
Rub the scrub all over your face, using slow circular motions. Be very patient while doing this. Keep scrubbing for around 5-7 minutes, then wash it off using cold water.
The minerals and potassium in bananas can give your skin that replenished glow, without drying it at all, and the oatmeal grains act as a scrub to remove dead skin cells and to improve blood circulation in the face.
Oatmeal is really gentle on the face, so you need not worry at all about it harming the skin.
That's how you can get rid of facial redness with the use of this DIY banana and oatmeal scrub, and we hope you like using this homemade scrub for sensitive skin!