- 15 min ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 24 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 37 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- 1 hr ago 19 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hops
- Technology Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- News EPFO interest rates hiked, good news for 6 crore members
- Movies Sooraj Pancholi On Jiah Khan's Suicide: All That I Kept Thinking Was That I Lost Someone Who I Loved
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Sports Biriyani banned for Pak cricketers, but Kohli, Dhoni, Hardik follow stricter diet and fitness plan
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Facial redness is something that happens to people who have really sensitive skin. Something as simple as touching your face could trigger redness. So, for such skin types, it is absolutely impossible to use store-bought scrubs. This DIY banana and oatmeal scrub for facial redness is meant for people with sensitive skin.
Exfoliation is really important to get rid of the dead skin cells and to make sure skin looks alive and glowing.
People with sensitive skin can be very reluctant to indulge in exfoliation because they feel if just by touching the face can turn red, then what would scrubbing do!
Don't worry, we are here to solve your dilemma with this really gentle scrub, as scrubs you buy from stores can be really harsh for your sensitive skin.
After all, not all ingredients can suit all skin types. Homemade scrubs are really good if you have sensitive skin. They use safe ingredients that would surely not harm your skin.
Just because you have sensitive skin, it does not mean you should be afraid of using a scrub. So, here's how to make your very own facial scrub for facial redness using just two ingredients!
Half a banana
2 tablespoons of oatmeal
Method Of Preparation & Application:
Cut half a banana, and then mash it using a spoon or a fork. Mash it until no banana chunks remain.
Then, take the oatmeal and crush it to a fine powder, using a different spoon. If you find this too difficult, you may use a blender or a mixer to crush it to a powdered form. Mix both the ingredients together once the oatmeal is a fine powder.
Then, wash your face with plain water of room temperature. Scoop out the DIY homemade scrub for redness that you just made, using your hands.
Rub the scrub all over your face, using slow circular motions. Be very patient while doing this. Keep scrubbing for around 5-7 minutes, then wash it off using cold water.
The minerals and potassium in bananas can give your skin that replenished glow, without drying it at all, and the oatmeal grains act as a scrub to remove dead skin cells and to improve blood circulation in the face.
Oatmeal is really gentle on the face, so you need not worry at all about it harming the skin.
That's how you can get rid of facial redness with the use of this DIY banana and oatmeal scrub, and we hope you like using this homemade scrub for sensitive skin!