- 3 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 4 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 19 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Sports Kohli to attend India team selection; fringe players may get the call
- Movies Aadai Movie Review: An Amala Paul Show All The Way
- Technology Week 29, 2019 Launch Roundup - Realme X, Realme 3i, Vivo Y7s, Samsung Galaxy A80 and more
- Finance ITR Filing To Be Extended Due ToThese Reasons
- News BJP govt using Section 144 to hide shortcomings: Mayawati
- Automobiles No Using Mobiles While Riding/Driving In Bangalore From 20th June — Hefty Fines Apply
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Over a period of time, as people age, the skin loses its natural ability to produce moisture, in turn reducing its elasticity. Our skin has its own natural oils that keep it soft and supple even when no moisturiser has been applied. With time, the skin loses its ability to produce these natural oils.
There could be many reasons for which this could happen before it's time. One of the reasons could be sun damage, which is caused by going out in the sun without using a proper sun protection.
Another reason could be over-washing the face, and not using a moisturiser. A lot of us end up washing our faces way too much in order to counteract the oiliness.
And then we make another mistake by skipping the moisturiser. We keep thinking that if the skin is oily already, there is no point in moisturising the skin.
The first signs of ageing appear due to a dry skin. Even though people with oilier skin types have larger pores, it is dry skin that shows the first signs of sagging faster. There are several methods to protect yourself from premature sagging of the skin. And a few of those methods are home remedies, which are extremely cheap and completely natural methods!
Here's how to make a face-firming face pack using just three ingredients!
Aloe vera gel
Method And Application:
Scoop out the gel from aloe vera leaves. Do this very carefully as aloe vera leaves are delicate. You could even use store-bought aloe vera gel. But be sure to buy one from a brand that uses natural ingredients and is as chemical free as possible.
Make a paste out of sandalwood powder and water. Mix this in the aloe vera gel. Add some saffron strands to the mix. To increase the intensity of the saffron, you can use saffron strands that you had soaked in water overnight.
Aloe vera is extremely good for skin firming because it has mucilaginous polysaccharides that tighten tissues and increase collagen production. So anything containing aloe vera gel is an inexpensive anti-ageing product.
Saffron reduces melanin production which decreases pigmentation and brightens the skin tone.
The sandalwood paste closes pores and slowly erases fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the skin and increases skin suppleness.
With all the natural ingredients, this seems like a perfect face pack. The results are obviously not miraculous, but use it every week and you'll be sure to see good results!