It goes without saying that acne is one of the most common skin conditions that men and women suffer from. Acne could be in the form of blackheads, pimples or bumps.
In most cases, acne occur when the skin gets clogged with oil and dead skin cells.
Mostly, people buy over-the-counter creams to get rid of acne and other breakouts. But, way before these cosmetic creams existed, people used to rely on natural ingredients to treat this skin condition.
Also Read: 8 Ways To Treat Acne Naturally
So, today at Boldsky, we will share with you an amazingly simple way of getting rid of acne.
You just need to scout around your kitchen to get two ingredients, namely aloe vera gel and lavender oil.
Aloe vera is a traditional and highly potent medicinal plant. The gel extracted from it can treat various skin conditions. And when it is used with an incredible essential oil like lavender oil, the results will astonish you.
These 2 ingredients are used to make an overnight cream that will treat acne and blemishes. Keeping it overnight gives your skin enough time to absorb the rich components of these ingredients.
So, read on to know more about the amount of ingredients required to prepare this DIY overnight cream to fight acne.
Also Read: 6 Food Tips For Acne
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- 2 teaspoons of lavender oil
- ½ teaspoon of prim rose oil (optional)
Method Of Preparation:
- Mix all the above-mentioned ingredients in a bowl.
- Keep stirring till it is properly mixed.
- Then, store the cream in an airtight container.
Directions To Use:
- Remove makeup from your face.
- Use a mild face wash to wash your face thoroughly.
- Gently apply the aloe lavender oil cream all over your face.
- Let it stay over the night.
- In the morning, wash off your face with some lukewarm water.
Within time, it will definitely become your go-to overnight cream to fight acne or other skin breakouts. Also, its regular application will prevent further acne attack and make your skin feel soft and beautiful.