- 12 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 13 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 14 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 15 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- News HTET 2019 application form new date to registration
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Have you often heard your grandmother say that homemade remedies are the best when it comes to skin and hair care?
Do you listen to her or do you just brush off her words thinking that the modern beauty care products are much better?
Well, the fact is that natural beauty products are always much safer and less harsher on your skin compared to chemical-based products.
Also Read: Reasons To Include Avocado In Your Diet
Also, natural ingredients come with a whole array of vitamins and nutrients that can infuse health and beauty into your skin from within.
Did you know that the mixture of curd and avocado comes with various skin benefits? Learn how to make the natural face pack, here.
- Avocado pulp - 2 tablespoons
- Curd - 2 tablespoons
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amount of ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well to form a paste.
- Now, apply the paste on to your skin, in an even layer.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
Now, have a look at some of the skin benefits of the avocado and curd face pack, here.
1. Moisturises The Skin
Both avocado and curd are excellent skin-hydrating agents that reach deep into your pores to keep your skin hydrated, soft and supple.
2. Reduces Acne
This natural face pack has antibacterial properties that can kill the acne-causing bacteria and microbes, thus keeping your skin free from pimples and blemishes.
3. Revitalises The Skin
This homemade face pack can provide rich nutrients to your skin, thereby making it bright and radiant from within!
4. Lightens The Skin Tone
The mixture of curd and avocado acts as a natural bleaching agent, which has the ability to lighten your skin, removing dullness within just days of regular use.
5. Prevents Wrinkles
The combination of avocado and curd has the ability to improve the elasticity of your skin, thereby keeping the early signs of skin ageing like wrinkles and fine lines at bay.
6. Treats Inflammation
As this natural mixture is rich in proteins and omega-3 fatty acids, it has the ability to soothe inflammation and rashes present on the skin.
7. Cleanses The Skin
This homemade face pack aims at dislodging the impurities and microbes present in your pores, thus keeping your skin refreshed and healthy!