- News JMB terrorist who hid in Telangana for 3 years arrested
- Technology Vivo Y11 Launched With Triple Rear Cameras, 5000mAh Battery: Price And Specifications
- Movies Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Here's The Real Reason For Karan Singh Grover's Exit; Will He Return?
- Finance Understanding Tax Credit Claims On TDS On Cash Withdrawals Of Over Rs 1 Crore
- Sports ISL feature: Mandar Rao Desai relishes new role with FC Goa
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Bookings Commence: New Colour & Limited Numbers Only
- Travel How To Choose The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
Multani Mitti, also popularly known as Fuller's Earth, is an incredible natural ingredient that can benefit your skin in ways you've not known before.
It is packed with unique properties that enable it to effectively treat various skin conditions and also prevent them from recurring. Though it looks like regular mud, it is one simple answer to various skin-related issues.
Also Read: Beauty Benefits Of Multani Mitti
Since ancient times, this pocket-friendly skin care product has been used for getting a healthy and beautiful skin in the most natural way possible.
Especially, multani mitti face packs are considered particularly amazing for unclogging the pores, getting rid of the dark patches, acne scars, etc.
Also Read: How To Use Multani Mitti On Your Face
Now, there's no need to shed big bucks for expensive skin care products or cosmetics to hide the blemishes and scars on your face. Just use this magical ingredient with other natural remedies to whisk up effective face packs and you're good to go.
So, if you've been suffering from any of the above-mentioned skin issues, read on to learn some of the simple ways to use multani mitti in face packs for getting the skin that you've always desired.
1. For Getting Rid Of The Dark Patches:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of multani mitti, mint leaves and curd.
- Apply over the patches and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with tepid water.
Applying this face pack once in a week can significantly reduce the appearance of dark patches on your skin.
2. For An Oily Skin:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of apple juice and ½ tablespoon of multani mitti.
- Gently apply a light coat, leave it on for 5 minutes and wash it off.
For people with an oily skin, this face pack can prove to be a miracle worker. It can reduce the excess oil secretion and also prevent breakouts.
3. For Skin Discolouration:
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of multani mitti and potato paste.
- Apply it on the face and let it sit for 15 minutes significantly.
These two ingredients combined together can work wonders on reducing skin discolouration.
4. For Treating Tanned Skin:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of multani mitti with ½ tablespoon of coconut water.
- Apply it on the face and let it sit for 15 minutes.
Applying this face pack will treat skin tan and restore your natural complexion.
5. For Dry Skin:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of multani mitti with equal parts of oats, curd and honey.
- Apply the pack on your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
This homemade face pack can effectively fight off dryness in your skin. It moisturises your skin from well under the surface.
6. For Getting Rid Of The Pimples:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of multani mitti with equal parts of rose water and neem powder.
- Apply the pack on your face and let it stay for at least half an hour.
Applying this face pack will remove pimples, acne scars and keep your skin clean and dirt free.
7. For An Even Toned Skin:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of multani mitti, yogurt and egg white in equal parts.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes and wash it off with cool water.
This pack will impart a radiant glow on your face and give an even tone to your skin.