- 9 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 14 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
No matter how much make up you put on or how gorgeously you dress, if your skin doesn’t have a natural glow, all your effort will go in vain.
Just imagine, you are head to toe ready for a wedding party but the dark circles under your eyes or the blemishes on your skin is ruining the whole look. To eliminate the dullness of your skin you need best ways to treat dull skin.
Why does your skin become dull? Regular pollution and dirt tends to block and close your pores and this prevents your skin from breathing. You need to clean your face every day. But washing your face is not enough.
There are many ways to treat dull skin. Your skin must go through a proper method of cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Often, the question in you mind would be how to treat dull skin on face.. The skin on your body especially that on you feet is generally ignored. And as a result, you get cracked and chapped feet and fingers. You must realise that the whole of your body needs special care.
The best ways to treat dull skin is to treat it from the inside. You can apply some homemade remedies to enhance the glow of your skin. Before that, pay heed on the ways to treat dull skin from inside-
One of the best ways to treat dull skin is to exfoliate regularly . Dust and dead cells get deposited on the upper layer of your skin and create skin bumps or pimples. Exfoliate your skin at regular gaps. It is better to exfoliate at night as your skin gets proper rest after that.
2. Intake of Fluid
If you want ways to treat dull skin, increase your intake of fluid. Whatever food you eat everyday, deposits certain amount of toxins in your body which causes skin damage. Water, fruits, coconut water, green tea etc. must be included in your regular diet. Doing this is one of the easiest ways of getting rid of dull skin.
3. Change Your Food Habit
Your eating habits is in many ways responsible in dulling your skin. Just eliminate noodles, biscuits, fried objects and drinks with caffeine from your list. Jump into fruits and vegetables as the anti-oxidants, vitamins and other nutrients repair the damaged skin cells and help maintain the natural glow.
4. Avoid Smoking and Taking Alcohol
These two habits can be poisonous to your skin. Too much alcohol and smoking can dehydrate your skin and makes it dull and lifeless. If possible avoid these two or reduce the frequency.
5. Sleep Well
A must thing to do make your skin look healthy. You should have at least eight hours of sleep daily. Like your mind and brain, your skin also requires enough rest. So make it a habit to sleep early and wake early too. This way, your skin will rejuvenate and become radiant.
6. Regular Workout
Not only toning your body, habit of regular workout can make your skin look shiny. If you exercise regularly, your digestion system will work effectively. As a result the impurities will be excreted better through sweat. Half an hour exercise must be done by everyone regularly.
7. Scrubber with Lemon and Sugar
When you need homemade exfoliator, this tip is the best you can use. Mix sugar with few drops of lemon juice. Now rub on your skin. This is very good to remove blackheads too.
8. Chocolate Pack
Pick the dark chocolate without sugar. Make a pack with honey, oats and coconut milk and apply on your body or face. A complete magical solution for your dull skin.
9. Smashed Potato
If you find it time consuming to make a pack, just smash a raw potato and apply it on your skin. Leave it for 10-12 minutes and wash thoroughly. Using this thrice can solve your problem.
10. Aloevera Mask
One of the most helpful ways to treat dull skin. If your skin is oily, aloe is the thing you need. Make a mask with aloe juice and honey and apply it once a week. You can say goodbye to oily and dull skin forever.