- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Starrer Dream Girl To Release In Hong Kong In December
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Toothpaste is not only used for your teeth and cleaning silver. Toothpaste used on your skin will help to remove all skin problems like blemishes, acne, dark spots and wrinkles too. You should know that a proper and daily skin regime is best for your pores.
Following a certain home remedy which agrees to your skin will help to make you look all the more beautiful. On the other hand, this remedy of using toothpaste is not only for women, men too have the privilege of using toothpaste on their skin for various uses.
Toothpaste used on your skin will help to also improve your tone. The properties present in white toothpaste have the ability to lessen marks and scars. It also lightens the pigmentation on your skin thus giving you a better look and feel.
So, if your game to use toothpaste to get proper skin, then here are some of the best uses of this cleaning agent.
Toothpaste For Skin Whitening
Toothpaste for skin whitening is one of the best remedies you can try. All you need to do is - use one tbsp of toothpaste mixed with a little lemon juice. The mixture is applied on your face to as a pack to help improve skin tone.
Toothpaste For Acne
Acne is the second skin problem every one faces. When ever a pimple pops up, dab a little paste over it and let it stay overnight. The next morning the pimple appears to be dry without a scar too.
Toothpaste For Blemishes
You can say good-bye to blemishes with the help of toothpaste. Make a mixture with paste and milk, apply it on your face to get rid of the problem.
Toothpaste For For Wrinkles
Wrinkles can be lightened with the help of toothpaste too. All you need to do is apply a little toothpaste on the area and leave in overnight. Rinse the next day.
Toothpaste For Dark Spots
Dark spots can be lightened with toothpaste. However you need to add the juice of a tomato to the paste to make a mask for the spots.
Toothpaste For Blackheads
Blackheads is another skin problem each of us face everyday. To remove blackheads, use toothpaste mixed with a portion of walnut scrub.
Toothpaste For Dark Lines
With the help of toothpaste for skin care, getting rid of those nasty dark or black lines is made simple. All you need to do is make a mixture of paste and water and apply it to the lines.
Toothpaste For Facial Hair
To remove facial hair use a combination of toothpaste, lemon and salt or sugar. This mixture is massaged on your skin in an upward manner to remove the facial hair.
Toothpaste For Whiteheads
Whiteheads can be removed if you brush your skin using toothpaste and water.
Toothpaste For Oily Skin
Oily skin can be treated with the help of toothpaste. Make a solution of paste, water and salt. Rinse your face each morning to solve this skin problem.