- News 33-year-old woman accuses Bollywood choreographer Ganesh Acharya of making her watch porn
- Finance Passport Officials To Send Reminders For Renewal
- Sports India vs New Zealand, 3rd T20I: Have identified the core of players for T20 World Cup: Batting coach Vikram Rathour
- Movies Monalisa & Paritosh Tripathi To Judge The Ultimate Comedy Face Off – Vigo Comedy Mahasabha
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Z Flip To Don Galaxy Fold 2 Moniker: Launch Tipped In Q2 2020
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Launching In India: Will Debut At Auto Expo
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Eradicating injury marks is a tough task altogether. It can leave scars and even lower your confidence levels. However, you can say goodbye to those nasty injury marks which are ruining your looks by sticking to these simple home remedies.
Gradually, you can get away with it and look fabulous. Don't spend your money on various cosmetics and ointments to heal the injury marks. Just stick to these simple home remedies and you will be amazed to see the results.
The natural moisturiser honey is incredibly beneficial when it comes to reducing stubborn injury marks. It also acts as an anti-aging agent. Honey does miracles in rejuvenating skin by healing the scar marks. All that you need to do is gently apply a mixture of honey and oatmeal, leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Lemons work great in eliminating injury marks. Besides lemon's natural bleaching property, the Vitamin C present in lemon helps to rebuild the collagen and aids in eliminating the injury marks. Place the cotton ball dipped in lemon juice on the injury marks for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
The magical nut almond works great in enhancing beauty. Almonds can also be used to reduce injury marks. Soak the almonds overnight, grind them and make a paste of it adding few drops of rose water. Apply this paste on the affected area for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Olive oil is a great source of Vitamin A, D, E, C, B1 and B2.The anti inflammatory properties of olive oil works wonders in eradicating the injury and scar marks. Gently massage olive oil on the injury marks until it gets absorbed. Leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning with normal water.
The easiest way to get rid of injury marks is by using sandalwood powder. It is effective in treating many skin problems like eczema, dark circles, dark spots and injury marks. Make a paste of sandalwood powder with rose water and apply this mixture on the injury marks
and wash it off with after 15 minutes.
Potatoes contain starch and enzymes that work great on lightening the injury and scar marks. Cut thick slices of potato, massage it on the marks for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Cocoa butter is an excellent remedy for injury and scar marks. Take a desired amount of cocoa butter and massage it on the marks until it gets absorbed by the skin. Cocoa butter heals the scar marks and moisturises the skin.