- Technology Jio’s Got Talent: Telco Joins Snapchat For Talent Search
- News Coronavirus outbreak: China urges citizens to delay foreign travel over virus fears
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz & Sidharth Shukla To Compete In Mall Task; Here's When It Will Be Held!
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Bengaluru FC sign Nili Perdomo on loan from Platanias FC
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Launching In India: Will Debut At Auto Expo
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Cut As Crude Oil Slips To 3-Month Low On Coronavirus Scare
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Red fruits are a must try if you want a natural pinkish tone to your skin. These kitchen ingredients are simply the best as they are found in every home. On the other hand, experts advice one to use these ingredients as packs only because they are inexpensive.
These red face packs have to be combined with other ingredients to get that perfect glow on one's face. The reason why we share these red fruits and veggies is only because these particular kind of ingredients help to treat pimples along with the scars.
Applying the juice of these red items on your face will help the acne to simply disappear. So, if you wondering which types of fruits can help treat your skin menace, take a look at the packs you need to benefit from today.
Strawberries - Grind to paste a handful of strawberries. When it turns to paste, add one tablespoon of honey to the juice. Now apply this mixture directly on your pimples. It will help to treat white pimples effectively and at the same time help to treat scars too.
Tomatoes - Cut one ripe tomato into half. Squeeze the juice of the tomato onto your skin. Allow it to dry well and re-apply the juice. Now after 15 minutes, rinse your face with cold milk. Allow your face to dry and repeat this treatment again after a week when the pimples turn dry.
Rose Petals - Massage the juice of rose petals on the affected pimples. When it turns dry, apply cold milk cream on your face. Allow it to dry and then rinse your face with warm water.
Apple Juice - Apple juice is one of the many best ingredients you can use on your face to treat pimples and scars. Wash your face with the apple juice and apply aloe vera gel on the pimples after 20 minutes.
Beets - Beet juice helps to improve the complexion of your face naturally. It also adds to the glow on your skin and makes you look radiant and beautiful. Wash your face with beet juice once in a week to treat all kinds of skin problems.