- 9 hrs ago What Are Phytonutrients? What Are Their Benefits To Human Health?
- 12 hrs ago Mars Transit in Pisces On 17 May 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 14 hrs ago Cannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- 15 hrs ago World Hypertension Day: Hypertension, Holistic Healthcare Through Ayurveda And Yoga (Expert Article)
- News Explained: Gyanvapi Mosque row and the relevance of the Places of Worship Act
- Sports MI vs SRH IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records
- Movies Nakuul Mehta Says He Hasn't Switched On TV For The Last 2 Years After His Son Was Born For THIS Reason
- Finance This Is How RBI’s DigiSaathi Will Help You
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Spotted On India’s Official Website; Launch Expected Soon
Acne is one of the most common problems faced by the teens. The causes for acne are many. Some of which include, stress, environmental factors, improper diet, smoking, consumption of alcohol, hormonal imbalance and high blood sugar level. It is necessary to eat right in order to combat acne and breakouts. The Foods that we eat make a huge difference in the appearance of acne. There are certain foods that make the acne worse like the dairy products, sweets, pizza and other deep fried items.
There are certain foods which you should be eating if your skin is acne prone, on the other hand there are certain foods which you should be avoiding to get rid of acne. In today's article, we at Boldsky will be sharing some of the foods that worsen acne and breakouts. Avoid these foods and get acne free skin. Read on to know more about it.
Milk and milk products can be considered as a culprit for acne breakouts. Dairy causes skin to produce oil which leads to acne. You can easily reduce the appearance of acne by removing milk and its products from your daily diet.
We all know the ill effects of sugar on our health. Intake of sugar is also one reasons that causes acne breakouts. Sugar is inflammatory in nature. People who are prone to acne are advisable to follow anti inflammatory diet.
Sipping on a cup of coffee can make you alert. At the same time, it can worsen the acne break out. The compounds present in coffee can trigger the acne.
The oil content present in potato chips worsens the blemishes and can also cause acne break outs. Since potato chips are high in carbohydrates, it triggers acne.
Pizza is a form of carbohydrate which worsens acne. Eating pizza also affects the balance of the skin which indirectly results in acne.
French fries and other fried foods pulls out the moisture content from the body and makes the skin look oily. Oily skin is one of the reasons for acne.
Peanut contains androgens, which worsens the acne by increasing the sebum production. Peanut butter contains omega 3 fatty acids which triggers acne.
Consuming excess of spicy foods disrupts the digestive process and results in acne. Hence, people with acne are advised to reduce the intake of spicy foods.
Chocolates are linked to acne. Chocolates are rich in sugar content, it increases the sebum production which leads to acne.
- skin care5 Pocket-Friendly Natural Products To Get Rid Of Acne Scars
- skin care8 Tomato Masks For Minor Skin Conditions Like Dryness, Dullness, Acne Etc.
- skin careWhat Is Slugging: The New Korean Beauty Trend Taking Over Social Media; Is It Good For Oily Skin?
- skin careCan't Stop Touching Your Face? 7 Tips To Stop Picking Your Face
- skin careAcne And Pimple Problem? Look For These Ingredients When Buying Skincare Products
- skin care8 Effects Of Stress On Your Skin And Hair
- skin careTurmeric And Garlic Homemade Face Masks For Fighting Acne: Which One Would You Choose?
- babyWhat Is Toddler Acne? Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- disorders cureWhat Happens If Testosterone Is High In Women? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments Of Hyperandrogenemia
- beautyExclusive: Expert Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- skin careTreat Acne On Jawline With These Tips
- skin care9 Genius Overnight DIY Remedies For Acne