- 1 hr ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- News Parliament approves ship recycling bill passed in RS today
- Sports South Asian Games: Indian women's football team clinches third successive SAG gold, beats Nepal 2-0
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Most of us are aware of the benefits of neem oil for skin. But some of us don't know how to use neem oil to reap those benefits.
In fact, you must not use it without diluting and it is also important to consult a dermatologist before you try such oils on your skin. Some people may also experience irritation and redness after using neem oil. That is why using it only after your doctor gives a nod is advisable.
Neem contains many medicinal properties. It is anti-inflammatory and healing. That is why it can be used to cure many skin conditions.
When you are using it on skin, use a carrier oil to dilute it and then you are good to go. Here are some ways to use it on skin.
How To Use Neem Oil
You can use neem oil to treat wrinkles, rashes and even dry skin. It can also minimise, itching sensation and redness on your skin. Add a few drops of the oil to a bucket of water and take bath. If you want to apply it on your skin, mix a few drops of it in a teaspoon of grape seed oil and massage your skin with the mixture.
When it comes to dealing with cuts on your skin, mix one drop of neem oil to 5 drops of aloe vera gel and apply the mixture on the cuts. Don't forget to dilute neem oil as it may irritate your skin if you use it directly.
If you want to get rid of lice, mix 2 drops of neem oil to a teaspoon of shampoo and massage your scalp with it. After some time, wash your head with warm water. This may also work for dandruff issues.
Add a drop of neem oil to half cup of water and rinse your mouth with that water for 2 minutes. Ensure that you don't swallow the mixture.
These are just a few ways of using neem oil. If you know of any other ways of using this oil on skin, please share them with us.