- News Kerala Lottery Win Win W-549 today lottery result LIVE
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Most of us would love to get fair skin fast but it is not advisable to try every product that you come across on your skin.
Also, bleaching isn't a wise way to get that glow on your skin. It isn't safe to 'fry' your skin with those chemicals.
So, how to get fair skin fast? Well, firstly sticking to a simple skin care routine and cleansing routine is enough to look good.
Remember this before you try to get fair skin fast: instead of 'lightening' your skin it is always better to 'brighten' your skin.
At the end of the day, you would like to look attractive and this is possible with clean and healthy skin which looks bright and glowing. Craving for unnatural skin complexion isn't safe as you may fall in the trap of many advertisements that sell you dangerous products.
Now, let us discuss some simple skin care tips.
Use a mild soap to wash your face. Never use a harsh and a skin damaging soap. Use an anti-septic soap if you are suffering from acne.
Never scrub the surface hard. The job of ex-foliation is to remove the dead skin cells on the surface. Use a gentle product. If you overdo the process of exfoliation, you might end up damaging your skin.
When you are drying your skin, ensure that you just dab gently on your skin instead of rubbing it harshly. Treat the skin gently as though you are dealing with the skin of a baby.
Choose your toner wisely depending upon what suits your skin type better. Your toner must be able to cleanse your pores and tighten them a bit.
When you apply moisturiser to your skin, make sure that you gently massage your skin for a few minutes as this would greatly help in improving the blood circulation.