- 7 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Puneri Paltan Vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Sonbhadra Shootout: Adityanath attacks Cong, demands reports of wrongdoings since 1952
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Many women have a lot of facial hair which makes them feel embarrassed in front of everyone. The market is flooded with a wide range of facial wax and other products to get rid of the facial hair. However, these ready made products may have detrimental effects on your skin as they contain many harmful chemicals. Therefore, the best way to chuck out the facial hair is threading and tweezing. However, if you have an extra-sensitive skin, you may find threading a bit painful and it can also leave some marks on your face. Some other side effects of facial hair threading are swelling, skin reddening and bacterial infection which attacks the hair follicles.
Thus, from the aforementioned facts, you can better understand that neither threading nor the ready made waxing products are safe options to help you get rid of the unwanted facial hair. Luckily, there is an excellent homemade facial wax for sensitive skin that you can prepare at home to throw away your facial hair. This homemade facial wax has no side effects, can be prepared easily and is a frugal option as compared to the expensive readymade waxes. Below mentioned is the recipe to prepare the most popular and effective facial wax for sensitive skin.
Homemade Facial Wax with Honey and Sugar
Sugaring is considered to be one of the best homemade facial wax for sensitive skin. Especially if your skin is sensitive, then sugaring is the best option for you. Sugaring is natural and works on all types of hair textures. The sugar paste is sticky and pulls out your unwanted facial hair from their roots. Sugar does not stick to your skin and thus doesn’t cause any skin irritation. Read on the following steps to prepare this excellent facial wax for sensitive skin:
1. Take out the juice of a half lemon. Then take a saucepan and add about ¼ cup of honey, one cup sugar and the lemon juice. Heat this mixture till the sugar melts completely and all the ingredients get mixed nicely. You can also take a glass bowl and heat this mixture in a microwave for about two minutes. Take out the bowl after every 20 seconds to stir the mixture.
2. Once the mixture has been prepared remove it from heat and let it cool for some time prior to use. The mixture should neither be too hot nor be too cold and its consistency should be sticky and thick.
3. Apply the wax on the facial hair with a spatula. Put some cotton strips on the wax and pull out the strip quickly against the hair growth direction.
This homemade facial wax for sensitive skin is painless and lasts for up to six weeks. This honey and sugar facial wax is not only good for facial hair but you can use it on your entire body to remove unwanted hair. Sugaring is also an outstanding exfoliant for your body which leaves your skin soft and smooth. By using this facial wax repeatedly, your hair will become lighter and softer and gradually become less visible. Regular application of sugar facial wax can help your hair follicles to shrink gradually and eventually it can stop the facial hair growth.
So what are you waiting for? Try this marvelous homemade facial wax for sensitive skin today to get rid of your unwanted and unattractive facial hair in the most natural way.