- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Many women have a lot of facial hair which makes them feel embarrassed in front of everyone. The market is flooded with a wide range of facial wax and other products to get rid of the facial hair. However, these ready made products may have detrimental effects on your skin as they contain many harmful chemicals. Therefore, the best way to chuck out the facial hair is threading and tweezing. However, if you have an extra-sensitive skin, you may find threading a bit painful and it can also leave some marks on your face. Some other side effects of facial hair threading are swelling, skin reddening and bacterial infection which attacks the hair follicles.
Thus, from the aforementioned facts, you can better understand that neither threading nor the ready made waxing products are safe options to help you get rid of the unwanted facial hair. Luckily, there is an excellent homemade facial wax for sensitive skin that you can prepare at home to throw away your facial hair. This homemade facial wax has no side effects, can be prepared easily and is a frugal option as compared to the expensive readymade waxes. Below mentioned is the recipe to prepare the most popular and effective facial wax for sensitive skin.
Homemade Facial Wax with Honey and Sugar
Sugaring is considered to be one of the best homemade facial wax for sensitive skin. Especially if your skin is sensitive, then sugaring is the best option for you. Sugaring is natural and works on all types of hair textures. The sugar paste is sticky and pulls out your unwanted facial hair from their roots. Sugar does not stick to your skin and thus doesn’t cause any skin irritation. Read on the following steps to prepare this excellent facial wax for sensitive skin:
1. Take out the juice of a half lemon. Then take a saucepan and add about ¼ cup of honey, one cup sugar and the lemon juice. Heat this mixture till the sugar melts completely and all the ingredients get mixed nicely. You can also take a glass bowl and heat this mixture in a microwave for about two minutes. Take out the bowl after every 20 seconds to stir the mixture.
2. Once the mixture has been prepared remove it from heat and let it cool for some time prior to use. The mixture should neither be too hot nor be too cold and its consistency should be sticky and thick.
3. Apply the wax on the facial hair with a spatula. Put some cotton strips on the wax and pull out the strip quickly against the hair growth direction.
This homemade facial wax for sensitive skin is painless and lasts for up to six weeks. This honey and sugar facial wax is not only good for facial hair but you can use it on your entire body to remove unwanted hair. Sugaring is also an outstanding exfoliant for your body which leaves your skin soft and smooth. By using this facial wax repeatedly, your hair will become lighter and softer and gradually become less visible. Regular application of sugar facial wax can help your hair follicles to shrink gradually and eventually it can stop the facial hair growth.
So what are you waiting for? Try this marvelous homemade facial wax for sensitive skin today to get rid of your unwanted and unattractive facial hair in the most natural way.