- 7 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 8 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is the most common problem that hits almost everyone during their teenage years. For some, it can occur even after teenage. Acne looks ugly on the face and it should be treated with proper care.
No matter how many creams and ointments we use to reduce acne, they simply don't seem to work in reducing these hideous marks. Therefore, the best way to control the occurrence of acne or zits is by going natural and that is by consuming nutritious foods. However, there are a variety of foods that are harmful for the skin, as they can cause acne breakouts, making the skin look worse.
Lifestyle changes and sticking to a proper diet can help get rid of acne in no time. One must not eat foods that are too oily, salty or spicy, and should avoid few foods that are not skin friendly. Very important, you should never forget to hydrate your body as well.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be sharing with you some of the foods that you should never consume if you want to get rid of acne. Read on to know more about it.
Crispy potato chips are a favourite snack of everyone. But, it can harm your health and skin. It is made out of oil and contains starch that can cause havoc for the skin. It is one of the major causes for acne breakouts.
Caffeine drinks are the worst things that can cause acne and spreads of acne on the face. Caffeine stimulates unhealthy skin due to the chemical content present in it. Avoiding foods that contain caffeine is the best way to put an end to acne and breakouts.
Cheese tops the list of foods that are unhealthy for the skin. Cheese can cause acne noticeably. Cheese has negative effect on health due to its steroids and progesterone content. Cheese can be replaced by yoghurt or fresh cream that doesn't harm the skin and is also very skin friendly.
The grease and fats in fried foods are not only bad for your health, but are also very harmful for the skin. Consuming too much of fried foods can make the skin acne prone. Therefore, cutting down on fried foods can improve vitality and radiance of the skin noticeably.
Mango is one of the major foods that can cause acne. Consuming too much of mango increases the body heat and that causes boils and acne breakouts to appear. The high glycaemic index in mango increases the blood insulin levels that triggers acne.
Popcorn is one of the culprits that causes acne breakouts. It contains rich trans fats and starch that aggravate the acne breakouts in the skin. It can trigger the inflammation and intestinal irritation due to its high glutamate content.