- Movies Dil Raju Gets Married For The Second Time In A Private Ceremony
- News CAA protests: At midnight hearing, Delhi HC directs safe passage of injured victims to hospitals
- Sports Bangladesh cricket chief urges Mushfiqur to tour Pakistan
- Finance Sensex Slumps 220 Points As Coronavirus Jitters Continue
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
What is a milk bath? Well, mixing some amount of milk or milk powder to the water in your bath tub and soaking yourself in it can be considered as a milk bath.
Adding some milk to hot water can offer certain benefits. And of course, the benefits of milk bath cannot be undermined. You can also add other ingredients like rose petals etc to suit your requirement.
Firstly, milk is rich in many nutrients and your skin can be able to absorb at least a few of them; also, milk moisturises your skin.
What does a milk bath do? There are some reports which also claim that milk baths can also prevent certain skin issues. Some experts even say that a milk bath is good to minimise the effect of sun burn.
If you are suffering from dry skin then it is good to go for a moisturising milk bath.
Apart from nourishing your skin, a milk bath also helps your hair in some ways. This is one of the milk bath benefits.
After the milk bath, your skin tends to become smooth. The lactic acid, protein and the fat content in the milk help your skin glow. You can prevent dryness of skin with a bath.
If you want healthy skin, you can incorporate milk bath in your beauty routine. Milk can clear the dead cells and keep your skin hydrated.
After the bath, you will feel relaxed and calm. In fact it is good to pamper yourself with a milk bath to relax well.
Some sources claim that milk bath can soothe certain types of minor skin irritations. It is better to get the nod from a skin care specialist if you wish to try milk bath while suffering from skin disorders.