- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Our skin tone is determined by a substance called melanin and pigmentation. These two factors save our skin from harmful sun rays and other elements. Depending on genetic factors, every person has certain skin tone but no matter how modern the society becomes we all crave for fair skin and the reality is that no natural substance can change the skin tone. Natural substance can only cure the external elements which lead to skin darkening.
The only effort respite to ones who crave for fair skin is the skin whitening creams. These skin whitening creams have substances which do change the skin tone but have side effects and even the fairness is not permanent. Lets look at some of the harmful elements of the skin whitening creams -
1.Hydroquinone – Hydroquinone is a skin whitening cream harmful element widely used by every small and big cosmetic brand. With regular usage gets the element to settle in the skin tissues, thus damaging the skin cells. Several researches have proved the link between this element and cancer. This harmful element in skin whitening creams also gives rise to conditions like Ochronosis. The basic symptoms of this disease is dark and thick skin, along with grey and yellow spots.
2.Mercury – Mercury is another harmful element of skin whitening creams which lightens skin colour by damaging the natural skin pigmentation. The damaging of natural skin pigmentation later leads to white spots, skin discolouration and dark patches.
3.Hydrogen Peroxide – This a widely used harmful element of skin whitening, which gets absorbed easily in the skin tissues and results in gastric problems and body pain. This element may also lead loss of natural pigmentation, thus loose skin, dark and white patches and skin discolouration.
These are the three harmful elements found in skin whitening creams and thus, it is best to restore to natural skin whitening treatment.