- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 22 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 22 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports Klopp: Liverpool need 'biggest balls' to take next step against Manchester United
- News Over 380 Ladakhi-origin police personnel to be transferred from J&K to Ladakh
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Belly button infections are clearly understandable and should not be avoided as these infections are caused due to bacteria and fungi. Inappropriate methods of naval piercing, dirty hands and pollutant contact with the wound are common causes of this infection.
Belly button infections are confirmed after pain, swelling, redness and irritation in the pierced area. Pus secretion after naval piercing in the pierced area should be avoided as it leads to the formation of an abscess which is very fatal. If left untreated, the infection can spread in the entire abdomen and lead to food poisoning or abdomen infections.
Cure belly button infections by proper skin care and medication. Following are tips to cure belly button infections:
- Don't remove the belly ring which you are wearing during the pus secretion. Wait till the pus comes out as taking the ring out will block the pierce and keep it inside the skin thus leading to the formation of abscess.
- Apply alcohol on the infected area as it acts as a disinfectant.
- Antiseptic creams from the pharmaceutical stores can be applied fro mild infections such as swelling and redness on the pierced area.
- Use hot impress if the pus is stubborn to come out. It will liquefy the fluid and help it come out from the pierced hole and also increase blood circulation in the area of application. But before using hot compress, disinfect the container with hot water mixed with table salt.
- Even hydrogen peroxide can be used to take out the pus and clean the affected area.
- If the belly button infection cure doesn't work and is spreading on the abdomen then consult a doctor as it is a severe belly button infection.
Body piercing is trendy. But it is recommended to pay attention after belly piercing to avoid infections in the pierced area as fashion should not be harmful on your body and skin.