- 15 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 32 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 45 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- Technology Scientists Develop FrogPhone To Measure Wild Frog Population
- News One person, one gun: Govt moves further changes to Arms Amendment Bill
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reveals His Reaction After Watching Nani's 'Jersey': 'I Cried Four Times'
- Sports Joining Kobe, LeBron as 50-point Laker 'humbling' for Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The two types of tan jabs, known as Melanotan I and Melanotan II that increase the levels of melanin in our body, resulting in tan. However melanin,moles,skin care,sun tan,tension recently found out that theses tan jabs increasingly change the moles in one's body. Melanotan I and Melanotan II can be injected to the body for an easy use.
Before you use these tan jabs, few things have to be keep in mind. One is the change in the appearance of the existing moles. Second is the health risk of these counterfeit drugs. Also look out for unexpected tanning as a cue to such a use!