- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 15 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 17 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 18 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- News Why the arrest, capture or killing of Madvi Hidma would weaken the naxal movement further
- Sports Cink maintains five-shot lead as he breaks another RBC Heritage record
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Beauty trends have definitely created a good impact on women's fashion but as far as men are concerned, there has been an increase in male grooming activities as well. From plucking eyebrows to wearing earrings, there are many fellas in the town who have shattered all the norms in the past few years and came forward, flaunting their style and setting major trends in men's fashion.
The latest trend, which is now taking over men's beauty world, is nail art. It's a huge trend amongst western male celebrities like Tyga, Harry Styles and many more but it's Panipat actor Sahil Salathia, who has turned out as the first Bollywood celebrity to experiment with it. Recently, Sahil attended the grand Filmfare event, where he made huge statement with his nail art on all his ten fingers. The nail art looked super cool and it caught all the attention. So, let us take a quick look at the amazing art on his nails and find what design he actually sported, that left people stunned.
So, at the Filmfare awards event, Sahil Salathia sported a cool yet funky nail art and stole the limelight. He had the nail art done on all his ten fingers by Tip & Toe, The Nail Club and we absolutely loved it as he rocked it stylishly. To create it, first he painted all his nails with black lacquer and then used white nail art pen to create the designs on it. On each nail, he sported different designs, that consisted of a smiley emoji and multiple lines and shapes like arrows, eye, dollar, and other funky patterns.
No doubt, the nail art was super chic and amazing but it was also his multiple heavy rings, that complemented the fashionable look of his hands. Just like his nail art, he opted for different funky-shaped rings too. While some were in silver material with green and red stones on it, some were of fancy shapes. Over all, he had rings worn in all his fingers and his stylish rings came from the label Anaqa by Nishant Tulsiani.
Talking about his nail art, Sahil Salathia quoted, 'It is not every man's cup of tea and every man is not confident enough of his masculinity to try these high fashion trends on the red carpet or in life! Each to his own, at the end of it all, fashion is all about comfort more than trends, so, if you are comfortable, go for it!'
And that's very well said by him. After all, everyone is free to choose and wear what they like and there shouldn't be any gender barrier in it. As far as you are comfortable and wearing all your confidence along with it, you know, you are truly nailing it!
So, what do you think about Sahil Salathia's look and confidence? Let us know that in the comment section.