- 21 min ago Moisturising Ingredients For Oily Skin: Make Sure Your Moisturiser Have These Five Ingredients
- 4 hrs ago Jwalamukhi Yoga 2022: Dos And Don’ts That You Need To Be Aware Of
- 6 hrs ago When Lord Rama Met Shabri: Know About The Nine Levels Of Hindu Devotion
- 8 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 27 November To 03 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- News 'Xi Jinping, step down!': Protesters in China chant against Covid restrictions
- Finance What are the Essential Documents Required to file an ITR?
- Sports Rumour Has It: Saudi Arabian giants Al Nassr make £186m three-year offer to Ronaldo
- Movies Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10: Not Rubina Dilaik or Faisal Shaik; THIS Contestant Will Win The Show, Claims Nikki Tamb
- Automobiles Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar is known for his hairdos, so much so that his fans from all over the globe try connecting with him for tips and tricks. But as an audience we seldom think of how important a hairstyle would be to get into a character.
Recently you may have noticed that Dheeraj has changed his hairdo from what he used to have in his previous show.
In his previous show, the actor had a clean gelled back look with puff and now for his show Sherdil Shergill he has more flicks and more towards being boy-next-door-ish.
Sources close to the actor say that Dheeraj is extremely particular about his hairdo for a reason. They say that he puts in a lot of effort not just to look good but to also completely get into the character. They also confirmed that the actor spends over Rs 50,000 on his hair every month. This includes maintenance and products to experiment with different looks.
Dheeraj Shoopar says, "My hairdo is as important to me as anything else. I believe that for a male actor his hairdo plays a very important role. Right from looking the part that you are playing to looking good on screen, hairstyle plays a very important role. I have made a very conscious effort to carry a very different hairdo for Sherdil Shergill because I felt that it would add to my character. And post that I am getting compliments for the same. I will keep changing it during this show too for different occasions but the one I am carrying right now will be the base around which my other haridos will revolve."
- menDheeraj Dhoopar’s Black And White Reel Defines Male Sensuality
- menHow Shoes Add Character To Dheeraj Dhoopar's Style
- menDheeraj Dhoopar: Most Appealing Actor In Black! See PICS
- men fashionKundali Bhagya Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar's Amazing Hair Affair
- bollywood wardrobeHumko Tum Mil Gaye: Hina Khan Flaunts Multiple Unique Outfits Stylishly In Her Latest Song
- hair careNayanthara's Go-To Beauty Ingredient Is Coconut Oil: 2 Ways To Use It For Your Oily Hair And Skin
- skin careHouse Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke's Skincare Routine
- skin careHailey Bieber's Beauty Routine For Dry, Sensitive Skin
- make up tipsAnanya Panday To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, 8 Diwali Makeup Looks Of Stars Perfect For Your Festive Look
- skin careDeepika Padukone Beauty Tips: 4 Quick Lessons You Can Learn From The Elegant Beauty
- skin careAishwarya Rai Bachchan Skincare Routine: How The Former Miss World Takes Care Of Her Skin; 3 DIY Face Packs
- skin careRekha Birthday Special: 5 Beauty Tips From The Evergreen Beauty You Can Totally Make Use Of!