- 7 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 8 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 9 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 9 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
No Shave November is that month of the year when men flaunt their long beard for one month. If you have been an active participant, you have definitely been giving your beard the love and care it deserves. We have been sharing a lot of tips and information about the essential grooming products like beard oil and beard balm to keep you motivated and help your beard grow. Well, today, in this article, we have talked about yet another important product, that is beard wax.
Beard wax is that essential grooming product which keeps your desired and styled facial hair in place. Of course, what is the use of growing the beard with so much effort if you are not styling it the way you always wanted it to be? Beard wax not just helps you in styling your facial hair properly, but it also keeps your beard strong and protects it from being damaged by weather elements like wind or rain. So, read on further to know tips of beard wax, ingredients, its benefits, how to apply it and more.
Ingredients In Beard Wax
Beard wax is similar to beard balm. It's just that unlike balm, beeswax is added to the base of beard wax, which allows for a little more control over your beard. Before using any brand's beard wax, it's very important to know the ingredients involved in it. A good brand's beard wax may have the following ingredients.
• Coconut oil or shea butter
• Castor oil
• Gum arabic or pine resin
• Scented oils or menthol
Benefits Of Using Beard Wax
Beard wax is the perfect grooming product to keep your styled facial hair in place for a longer time. It's good to know the qualities and benefits of any beard grooming product to keep your doubts clear.
• It nourishes the facial hair.
• It prevents flakes.
• It provides moisture.
• It provides a cooling sensation.
• It provides a pleasant smell.
• Beeswax provides stronger hold.
• It adds shine to your beard.
How To Apply The Beard Wax
Applying the beard wax is not a tricky process. But one must know the right procedure to get the best results. Just for your information, wax is thicker than balm, so apply it carefully. Here is how you can apply the beard wax.
• First, wash your beard with shampoo and follow up with conditioner.
• Once you have perfectly cleaned your facial hair and conditioned it, towel dry and comb it before using wax.
• Now, take an appropriate amount of wax from the tin using your thumbnail, depending on the length and quality of your beard.
• Next, rub the wax between your palms until it melts.
• Apply the wax on your beard from the sides of the beard.
• Working your way to the rest of your hair including roots, massage the wax properly all over your beard.
• Comb your beard to evenly distribute the wax all over. Use the comb not to just to distribute the wax but also to give it the desired shape.
• Leave the wax for a few minutes to dry and set in.
When And How Often To Apply Beard Wax
Post washing and conditioning your beard, once you towel dry it, you can apply the required amount of beard wax all over your facial hair and massage it well. Ideally, beard wax can be used three times a week, but it actually depends on the length and quality of your hair.