- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 3 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Republic Day 2020: Traffic advisory issued for full rehearsal
- Sports Manchester United charged for failing to control their players in Liverpool defeat
- Movies Grammy 2020: Everything You Need To Know, Performers, Presenters And How To Watch
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
For some of us, sunglasses is our favourite accessory and for most of us who want to purchase this accessory find it difficult since we do not know what looks best on us.There are times when we go to a mall and try on every pair of sunglasses which is on the stand. We look in to the mirror and somehow it doesn't seem to suit us. Have you ever come across this situation?
Sporting a pair of fashionable sunglasses is important in two ways - It keeps you protected from harmful rays of the sun, and it give you a stylish look! If you are confused about your face shape, here is what you need to do- Take a photo of yourself directly facing the camera. Use a piece of tracing paper to outline the edge of your face to work out your face shape. This will give you the answer if you have an oval, round or heart shaped face shape.
The key to get the perfect pair of sunglasses is to go according to your skin tone and your face cut. For those of you who are unaware as to what to purchase, here are some fashion advice to help you get that perfect pair of sunglasses.
Square face shape
If you have a strong jaw line with wide cheekbones, then you should go in for aviator sunglasses. Aviator sunglasses for a square face shape is ideal as it helps to blend in the strong shaped edges of your face. Retro aviator shades are in fashion and everyone seems to be sporting them. Women should go in for lenses that have a tint of amber in it for a professional and casual look.
Round face shape
Angular shaped sunglasses are ideal for a round face shape as it brings out the round curves of your face. Square and rectangular frames are also the best fit. However, those with a round face shape should stay away from round framed sunglasses as it makes you look plump. Frames that are wider than your face is good as it also helps to make your cheeks look slim.
Oblong face shape
Square and round shape sunglasses is the best for an oblong face shape. For those who have an oblong face shape should go in for frames that have short-horizontal and long-vertical frame lines. Adding decorative or contrasting frame temples will add to the width of your face cut.
Heart face shape
If you have a heart face shape, it only means that you can play around with any shaped sunglasses. People who have a heart face shape are considered lucky because any frames suits well. Round, rectangular and aviator frames is their pick. You can also go in for wrap-around frames which work well in balancing out a heart face shape.
Oval Face shape
Count yourself lucky, for those who have an oval face shape will look good in any pair of sunglasses. However, to bring out the perfect egg like oval in your face, opt for heavy detailed arms. To enhance your chiseled cheekbones, go in for large cat eyed frames.
These are some of the best sunglasses to match your face shape.