- 1 min ago 10 Benefits Of Cycling For Your Health
- 13 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 23 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Sports Niemann joins elite company with Greenbrier Classic victory
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
For some of us, sunglasses is our favourite accessory and for most of us who want to purchase this accessory find it difficult since we do not know what looks best on us.There are times when we go to a mall and try on every pair of sunglasses which is on the stand. We look in to the mirror and somehow it doesn't seem to suit us. Have you ever come across this situation?
Sporting a pair of fashionable sunglasses is important in two ways - It keeps you protected from harmful rays of the sun, and it give you a stylish look! If you are confused about your face shape, here is what you need to do- Take a photo of yourself directly facing the camera. Use a piece of tracing paper to outline the edge of your face to work out your face shape. This will give you the answer if you have an oval, round or heart shaped face shape.
The key to get the perfect pair of sunglasses is to go according to your skin tone and your face cut. For those of you who are unaware as to what to purchase, here are some fashion advice to help you get that perfect pair of sunglasses.
Square face shape
If you have a strong jaw line with wide cheekbones, then you should go in for aviator sunglasses. Aviator sunglasses for a square face shape is ideal as it helps to blend in the strong shaped edges of your face. Retro aviator shades are in fashion and everyone seems to be sporting them. Women should go in for lenses that have a tint of amber in it for a professional and casual look.
Round face shape
Angular shaped sunglasses are ideal for a round face shape as it brings out the round curves of your face. Square and rectangular frames are also the best fit. However, those with a round face shape should stay away from round framed sunglasses as it makes you look plump. Frames that are wider than your face is good as it also helps to make your cheeks look slim.
Oblong face shape
Square and round shape sunglasses is the best for an oblong face shape. For those who have an oblong face shape should go in for frames that have short-horizontal and long-vertical frame lines. Adding decorative or contrasting frame temples will add to the width of your face cut.
Heart face shape
If you have a heart face shape, it only means that you can play around with any shaped sunglasses. People who have a heart face shape are considered lucky because any frames suits well. Round, rectangular and aviator frames is their pick. You can also go in for wrap-around frames which work well in balancing out a heart face shape.
Oval Face shape
Count yourself lucky, for those who have an oval face shape will look good in any pair of sunglasses. However, to bring out the perfect egg like oval in your face, opt for heavy detailed arms. To enhance your chiseled cheekbones, go in for large cat eyed frames.
These are some of the best sunglasses to match your face shape.