- News Prez gives assent to UP Bill for reintroduction of anticipatory bail
- Technology Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 With Pop Up Camera Coming Soon On Amazon
- Sports Rahul and Deepak: The stirring travel of Chahar brothers to Indian cricket team
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Monsoon is on and its time for men to change their fashion statement. You really need to get some garments that will keep you comfortable in this wet and musty season. There is no reason to be confused about what type of a garment you need to stick to this season. There is a definite fashion mantra for all men this monsoon. Do not compromise on your monsoon clothes and get to know what pant styles are hot for guys this season.
Fabric- If you want to head for the perfect men's mantra for style then first concentrate on the kind of fabrics that you need to choose for the pant styles you get into. Getting wet in the rain is quite common in this season. So, it is better that you opt from light fabrics in monsoon. Polyester or light weight cotton fabrics would do the best for men to be in style. These fabrics dry up fast and thus are very comfortable to wear. Its is better to avoid denims and silk pants.
Three Quarter- Three quarters is one of the best pant styles for men in monsoon. Apart from being comfortable they are the most apt for the rain. It will come a little below your knees. Do not try three quarter pants that are too tight fitted in order to look more stylish. Trust me men, it will be a fashion blunder and nothing else. You may either stick to the basic denim or light shades to keep a classic style statement for men.
Bermudas- This is one of the pant styles that will never go out of fashion. Bermudas are an ideal choice for men who want to maintain their cool quotient. Men can ideally be in style with it. Bermudas are available in all popular brands and fabrics. You can even go for some bright coloured fabrics like green or electric blue. Maintain this trend of clothes during monsoon and look fashionable.
Slim Fit Pant With Narrow Bottoms- This is hit among men of almost all age groups. This is one of the pant styles in which you can maintain both a trendy and corporate look together. You can even fold the bottom of the pant when stuck in the rain and get another all new look.
It is not necessary that you need to stick to some basic shades during monsoon. It is the season of rain and colours in nature. So, why not sport it in your looks also. Go for bright colours and try all the different pant styles to experiment with your look.