- 1 hr ago Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 16 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 16 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- News Monsoon Updates: Heavy rain to continue over central, NW India till Aug 6
- Movies Shibani Dandekar Does Not Regret Supporting Rhea Chakraborty; 'I Stood Up For What Was Right'
- Technology Seagate One Touch HDD Review: Password Protected Backup At Swift Speeds
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Warholm sets stunning 400m hurdles world record, breaking 46-second barrier in gold run
- Finance Buy These 3 Stocks, India’s Top Broking House Sharekhan Says
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Handbags are associated with women and men feel, carrying one would either embarrass them or that it is not a man's obsession.
Earlier men's clothes weren't skintight and they didn't use gadgets like the metro sexual men do now. If you are a man who loves carrying your gadgets wherever you go, then you need a handbag that looks cool and serves your purpose too. Do not stuff your I -pod, mobile, pen, and other necessary things in your pocket and walk, to look like a stuffed bag.
The man who popularized men's bag for the first time was Joey from 'Friends' back in 1999. He had to face many criticisms and was even called bag salesman. The trend that he started is still carried on and after seven long years there is some acceptance. Mulberry the top handbag designers report an increase of 64% in sales in men's accessories. That brightens the fact that men have finally realized the need of using a men's bag.
Well! Join the pool of latest trend. Here are some bags that are fashionable and appropriate for you to move around in style. Try them to look different and in style.
Types of men's bag:
Messenger bags features a shoulder strap that can be worn across your body in a messenger style. The bag hangs down either at your sides or on to your back. They are usually in a rectangular shape with a large space to fit in any paper material, with a large front flap that closes with a fastener.
Messenger bags are made from waterproof material such as nylon, pvc, cotton canvas or old military type. These look casual and trendy, that looks coole, the older they become like denim jackets or your jeans. The best messenger bags would be that from Gucci, Prada, Diesel, Paul Smith, Vervatos and Hugo Boss Havana Canvas Messenger.
Briefcases today are designed for your busy schedule with a classy look that will make an impressive statement in all your business meetings.
For the professional men who sport a suit to the office, a polished leather briefcase with sleek lines adds to your distinguished look in your business lifestyle. When you buy a briefcase check whether it has an open compartment with enough space to keep keys, business cards, legal size files, phones and iPods, with removable shoulder strap.