- 57 min ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 7 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 12 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 18 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Technology Airtel Launches Rewards123Plus Digital Savings Account; Here's How To Access
- Movies Vikram Vedha Remake: Saif Ali Khan Opens Up On Stepping Into Madhavan's Shoes
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
While the entire year of 2020 just went by getting bored at home, we're sure you at least don't want to bid adieu to the year in the same boring manner. Yes, we all couldn't go out much to meet our friends and party this year but let's make the last day of the year a memorable one. While we are sure you must have plans to celebrate the New Year's eve, it's time for you to also decide what look are you going to sport to stand out. To give you major makeup inspiration, recently, South actress Yashika Aannand took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from her latest photoshoot. While in her little black dress, she definitely looked stunning, but it was her gorgeous make-up look, that grabbed all our attention. Her make-up was marked by black eyeliner, white eye shadow, and pink lip shade. Here's how you can recreate her full make-up look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Black eyeliner
• Black kohl
• White eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lipstick
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes using the damp beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Bronze up your face and forehead, using the bronzer brush.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Moving to the eyes, take some white eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids in the semi-circular form.
• Now, pick the black eyeliner and apply it over your upper lash line, starting from the inner corner of your eyes to the outer corner.
• Apply black kohl on the waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using an eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighted on your face- the cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Finish off the look by applying pink lipstick.
• Lastly, set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, are you ready to nail the look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Courtesy: Yashika Aannand's Instagram