- 3 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 12 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 15 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 15 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Yashika Aannand is one of the most beautiful faces we have in the South industry. Her sharp features are what that defines her beauty and attracts the attention of the fans. The actress is very much active on Instagram. She keeps treating her fans with stunning pictures from her photoshoots, where she is seen flaunting different make-up looks, from minimal to subtle to bold. Recently, Yashika shared a new set of pictures, in which she was seen nailing on-point sharp and bold make-up look. Her make-up look is what you can team with saree or lehenga on festivals or wedding. Here's how you can recreate it.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Golden eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Red eye shadow
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Black eyeliner
• Pink lip liner
• Light pink lipstick
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Use a damp beauty blender to blend it in.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes, and blend it in using the same damp beauty blender.
• Immediately set the concealer in place using the setting powder.
• Softly contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some red eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it all over your crease. Blend it well to avoid harsh edges.
• Drag the same eye shadow to your lower lash line as well.
• Now, take some golden eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids.
• Pick the black eyeliner. Starting from the inner corner of your eyes, apply a thin line on your upper lash line.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows, using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your face- your cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips, using pink lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying light-pink lipstick.
• Set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Yashika Aannand? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand