- 3 min ago Shardiya Navratri 2022 Horoscope: Astrological Predictions For All 12 Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 25 September To 01 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 25 September 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- News China cancels over 9,000 flights across country for unknown reason
- Finance This Multibagger Chemical Company's Share Rallies 56% In 1 Month, Issues 1:1 Bonus Share
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- Sports Mexico 1-0 Peru: Lozano nets late winner as El Tri ramp up World Cup preparations
- Technology Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Rubina Dilaik, Divyanka & Other Actors Who Rejected Top Shows Like YRKKH, BALH 2 & Others
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Travel Mount Cook: Highest Peak In New Zealand
If trends have taught us anything, it's that there is always a new one every other week. Currently, most viral beauty trends promote dewy, glowing complexions like "glass skin" and "cream skin," but now dolphins are taking the spotlight. Likewise, with hair - remember liquid hair?
'Dolphin skin' is the latest trend, coined by celebrity makeup artist Mary Phillips. The term refers to skin that appears dewy and glassy. Wearing dewy makeup and incorporating hydrating products into your skin-care routine can help achieve this look.
Step-by-Step Guide To Get Dolphin Skin
Basically, you want to build and enhance dimensions on your skin, focusing on the high points like your eyebrow bones, cupid's bow, and cheekbones.
1. An illuminating primer is an excellent place to start
- It doesn't take flawless skin to get the look, just some serious skin prep. Boost your radiance with a hydrating, illuminating primer.
2. Use highlighter drops to give your foundation a glow
- The glisten is enhanced when you add a liquid highlighter to your foundation at this stage. When it comes to foundation, you should choose something lightweight that blends well with a highlighter. Highlighter drops are an excellent way to achieve shine right from the start when mixed with foundation.
- When it comes to the dolphin skin look, avoid matte products.
3. Make sure you layer your shine products
- Layer different textures such as blush, balm, and highlighter on your face's high points after your base are done.
- Various finishes will add depth and dimension - such as pearlescent highlighters followed by clear balms and cream or gel blushes for a youthful glow.
- Be sure to blend your layers seamlessly, so you don't see any edges.
4. Add a sheer finish
- Apply a little gel highlighter over the face in the areas you want the light to reflect the most for the ultimate dolphin skin.
What Not To Use For Dolphin Skin
- Avoid matte products and highlighters with large particles, as these will create more texture on your skin, defeating the smooth sheen you're aiming for.
- Also, avoid glittery and shimmery highlighters and setting sprays with alcohol, which will dry everything out. Also, super-rich creams can make everything slide off.
[image source: Instagram]
- skin careGal Gadot Skincare Routine For Dewy, Glowing Skin
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan Birthday Special: 8 Beauty Tips From The Bollywood Diva
- skin careKiara Advani's Beauty Tips: 5 Things You Must Know
- make up tips6 Bold Lip Tips For The Bold You
- skin careTaking The Green & Clean Beauty Route: 8 Eco-Friendly Beauty Habits You Must Follow!
- skin careTwo-In-One: 7 Quick, Single-Ingredient Masks For Your Hair And Skin
- body careTips And Tricks To Make Your Nails Grow Faster
- skin care12 Skincare Product Claims That Are Utterly Baseless! From 'All Natural' To 'For All Skin Types'
- skin care6 Christmas Beauty Tips To Keep You Glowing This Holiday Season!
- skin care7 Beauty Tips For People With Psoriasis
- make up tipsDisha Parmar Steals The Show With Her Soft And Glowing Bridal Makeup; Here’s The Step-By-Step Guide
- make up tipsHungama 2 Promotions: Shilpa Shetty Creates Magic With Highly Pigmented Purple Eye Makeup; Details Inside!