- 9 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- 11 hrs ago Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- 14 hrs ago Is Chilli Good For People With Diabetes?
- 14 hrs ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Movies Shanaya Kapoor: I Focus On The People Who Are Always Cheering Me On
- Finance Bitcoin ETF Trade Spurs Bitcoin To All Time High Levels: How To Invest In Them?
- Technology Samsung Diwali Festival Sale: Attractive Discount Offers On Top Smartphones
- News RBI imposes monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- Sports Sri Lanka beat Ireland by 70 runs in T20 World Cup, qualify for Super 12s
- Education IBPS CRP RRB X Group A Scores Released, Here’s How To Check IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I, II And III Scores
- Automobiles Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- Travel 10 Best Winter Destinations in Goa
Bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela is known for her extra-ordinary fashion choices and bold make-up looks. On Instagram too, the actress keeps treating her fans with her looks from photoshoots and that's the reason today, she enjoys a huge number of fan following. She always has something special for her fans and her recent post is what that has left all of us stunned. Lately, Urvashi Rautela made history as she become the first Indian/Asian Artist to be on the cover of Soul Arabia magazine. Announcing the big news, she shared a picture, where she was seen flaunting a dramatic orange gown. As always, the diva went for a bold make-up look and looked super stunning. Her makeup was highlighted by kohled eyes, shimmering eye shadow, and dark maroon lip tint. Her make-up looked intense and here's how you can recreate her complete look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Black eyeliner
• Shimmering blue eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black kohl
• Maroon lip tint
• Maroon lip shade
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer over your lids and under the eyes using the same damp beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Bronze up your face and forehead, using bronzer brush.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some shimmering blue eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids. Blend it well to avoid harsh edges.
• Now, pick the black eyeliner and starting from the inner corner of your eyes, apply a thin line. Drag the line to the outer corner of your eyes to make it winged.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows, using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your face- the cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips using maroon lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying maroon lipstick.
• Set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Urvashi Rautela? Let us know that in the comment section.
Cover Pic Credit: Urvashi Rautela