- 6 hrs ago 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- 9 hrs ago Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- 10 hrs ago GQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Durga Ashtami Timings, Puja Rituals, Fasts And Legends
- Sports Rain threat looms over sell-out India-South Africa T20 clash; arrangements in place, say organisers
- News Kanpur accident: At least 22 killed as tractor carrying pilgrims overturns
- Finance Cryptocurrency Fails To Stabilize, Market-cap Slips 1.39%: Bitcoin Plunges To US$ 19,286
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Elimination Week 4: Will It Be Arohi?
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Automobiles 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
For women, a photograph is incomplete without the right pout. From undergoing lip surgeries to making use of various make-up products, women put in a lot of effort just to get that picture-perfect pout. Whenever we see selfies of our favourite Bollywood divas flaunting their glossy pouts, we try to copy them but yet fail to ace them.
Recently, Urvashi Rautela took to her Instagram handle sharing a couple of pictures from the recent promotional round of Pagalpanti. In the pictures, the actress is seen flaunting her dewy make-up marked by perfect pink glossy lips. What made her look more gorgeous was her fringe-cut half updo hairstyle. So, in this article, we have talked about how you can get a similar make-up look and the pretty hairdo by following some simple steps. Take a look.
The Dewy Make-up Look Marked By Glossy Pink Lips
What you need
• Setting powder
• Silver glittering eyeshadow
• Black eyeliner
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink blush
• Blush brush
• Lip gloss
• Light pink lipstick
• Lip liner
• Contour brush
• Beauty blender
• Setting spray
• Flat eyeshadow brush
Steps to recreate the look
• Firstly, apply the primer on the T-zone of your face and blend it properly using the fingertips. Wait until it gets absorbed completely.
• Now, apply the foundation on the face and neck. Blend it well using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer over the eyelid and under your eyes. Blend it using the same beauty blender.
• Dab some setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Pick the contour brush and slightly contour you T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline.
• Fill in your brows using an eyebrow pencil.
• Take some glittering silver eyeshadow on the flat brush, and apply it all over your lid. Blend it properly.
• Thinly line your upper lash line using black eyeliner.
• Coat your eyelashes with some mascara.
• Apply the pink blush on the apples of your cheeks using the blush brush. Blend it well till it gets softer.
• Now, pick the highlighter and use it to highlight your cheekbones, your cupid's bow and the bridge of your nose.
• Fill in your lips using the lip liner.
• Take the lip gloss and apply it all over your lips, especially onto the middle of your both lips to make your pout look fuller and glossy.
• Apply the light pink lipstick to finish off the look.
• Spritz some setting spray all over your face to lock the make-up in place.
The Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle
What you need
• Thin comb
• Bobby pins or a fancy clip
• Hair spray
• Curling iron
• Heat protectant
Steps to recreate the hairdo
• First, comb through your hair to avoid tangles.
• Using the thin comb, gather the hair from the top and the sides of your hair and comb it backwards. You can also make braids at the sides and then pull them back.
• Giving it a puffed look, secure your hair with some bobby pins, or you can also use a fancy clip.
• Comb through the rest of your hair.
• Apply heat protectant at the ends of your hair.
• Take a section of your hair which you want to curl and then continue wrapping it in clockwise or anti-clockwise direction around the curling iron till you reach the end.
• Hold on for 15 to 30 seconds and release softly.
• Repeat this process to curl all the sections.
• Comb your fringes or bangs to set it in the proper direction.
• Once you are done, spritz some hair spray all over your hair to keep it in place.
So, are you ready to ace this make-up look and half updo hairstyle just like Urvashi Rautela? Do share your opinions in the comment section.
All Pic Credits: Urvashi Rautela
- yoga spiritualityUrvashi Rautela, Before Cannes Underwent Reiki Treatment For More Serenity
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA Awards 2022 Green Carpet: Urvashi Rautela Stuns In Orange Gown
- fashion trendsUrvashi Rautela's Hat Fashion At Cannes Film Festival 2022
- fashion trendsUrvashi Rautela Makes Cannes Red Carpet Debut In All-White Gown; PICS And All About Her Look
- bollywood wardrobeAirport Fashion: Beauty Queen Urvashi Rautela Sets New Sleepwear Street Style Trend
- healthCOVID-19: Urvashi Rautela Launches India's First Saliva-Based COVID Home Test Kit - Angcard
- make up tipsUrvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare Awards: Nora Fatehi And Urvashi Rautela Stun Us With Their Stunning Looks In Glittering Gowns
- make up tipsBest Beauty Moments From 66th Vimal Elaichi Filmfare Awards 2021
- hair careEk Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si: Urvashi Rautela’s Messy Side Braid In The Recreated Version Is A Must-Try Hairstyle
- hair careOn Urvashi Rautela’s Birthday, 4 Best Wedding Perfect Hairstyles From Her Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeAirport Fashion: From Ethnic To Western To Formal, B-Town Divas Have Fashion Goals For Us For Different Events