- 34 min ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- 1 hr ago Who Is CM Eknath Shambaji Shinde? Tracing His Journey From An Auto-Driver To Maha's New CM
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rhea Chakraborty: 5 Pictures Featuring #Rhenew!
- Finance Finmin Empanels 12 Transaction Advisers, For Assisting In Implementation Of PPP Projects
- Movies Twinkle Khanna Lauds Sushmita Sen For Being Honest During Times When Stars Claimed To Be Virgins
- Technology Pre-Ordered Nothing Phone 1? Then You Might Not Like This
- News Man throws acid at sweet shop after being refused food
- Automobiles 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Sports Rishabh Pant's trademark one-handed SIX travels 101 meters: Twitterati call him 'God of One-Handed Shot'
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
Foundation is that part of the make-up routine that many of us dread. And we are not talking just the application process. Oh no! We are talking about keeping your base aka your foundation fresh looking the entire day. Because, let's face it, with foundation things can go really wrong really fast.
On the days you want to look your absolute best, your foundation is your main cause of concern. Guess what, -it doesn't necessarily has to be. All you need are a few hacks. Luckily, we have a few tips for you to ensure that your foundation lasts longer. So, whether you are out on an event or making impression on a work meeting, you never have to worry about your foundation. Here we go!
1. Start With A Primer
For most of us, make-up is ‘figure it out as you go' kind of thing. We try things and we learn. A drawback with that approach is that you sometimes skip the important steps- aka the primer.
If you want your foundation to last longer, always begin the make-up process with a primer. It fills in your pores, helps the product to glide on smoothly and helps the foundation to stay on for longer.
Take a little primer on your fingertips, rub it between your fingertips and apply it on the T-zone of your face. Lightly press the primer into your skin to blend it.
2. Let The Products Settle In
Rushing into the make-up is another mistake that costs us a lot. If you want a flawless and long-lasting look, you need to take it slow. Giving each product to settle in your skin is the key for a good make-up.
Letting the primer sink into your skin for a couple of minutes gives a smooth canvas for your foundation.
3. Take Your Time Blending
Take your time with the beauty blender. Dot in the foundation all over your face and blend it ever so precisely. Taking your time with the blending process ensures that the foundation becomes one with your skin and stays put for longer time. Blending it to the tee also gives you a natural look. So, it's a win-win situation for you.
4. Pack It With Some Setting Powder
Dip a big fluffy brush in a loose setting powder and run it across your face, after you are done blending your make-up. This prevents the foundation from creasing in a few hours and also helps to minimize the shine on your face. This simple step makes your look more natural while keeping your base intact for longer.
5. And Finally, Set It And Forget It
While you might think that you work is done after the setting powder, hold on. To pack the foundation in place, you need just something more. After you are done with your entire make-up routine, drench your face with a good hydrating setting spray and let it dry.
This meshes all the products together and makes things look more seamless and most importantly does not let anything move. So, your make-up is locked in place and ready to seize the day.
And there you have it. With all these tips, we promise your foundation will look amazing whole day long. We hope you give these a try and enjoy a hassle-free good make-up day.
- make up tipsMother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- make up tips10 Tips For Flawless Foundation Application
- make up tipsHow To Choose The Right Foundation For Oily Skin
- make up tipsCommon Foundation Mistakes That Wreck Your Entire Look
- make up tipsHow To Apply Foundation: Step-By-Step Guide To Get A Flawless Look
- make up tipsHow To Choose The Right Foundation Shade
- make up tips8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- make up tipsDifferent Types Of Make-up Foundation: How To Choose The Right One Depending on Your Skin Type
- make up tipsInstances When You Will Be Thankful To Have Added BB Cream In Your Make-up Arsenal
- make up tipsYour Guide To The Everyday No Foundation Make-up Look
- make up tipsBought The Wrong Shade Of Foundation Or Concealer? Here Is What You Can Do About It
- make up tips8 Makeup Rules That Are Totally Worth Breaking!