- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 11 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 13 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Tara Sutaria seems to be in love with a blue eyeshadow look. If you look at her Instagram feed, you will find that Tara has rocked a blue eyeshadow look more than once. And yet again, she has a dreamy blue eyeshadow make-up look for us and this one feature dual shades of blue colour.
Recently, Tara posted a picture on her Instagram handle in which she is seen wearing a ravishing blue and black outfit. The outfit embedded various shades of blue and taking a cue from that she turned it into a gorgeous make-up look. So, here we are to decode this look for you.
She went for a bold eye and nude lip make-up look. The base was dewy and luminous with the contoured cheekbones, jawline and nose adding definition to the face. Her eye look was the star of the look with a teal eyeshadow applied all over the lid which was then topped off with an ocean blue eyeshadow that was applied on half of the lid, from the inner corner of the eyes to the middle of the lid. The same look was duplicated on the lower lash line with ocean blue eyeshadow on half of the lash line and teal blue on the other half. Filled-in brows and a glossy nude lip rounded off her look. She paired this look with a messy hair look with her hair curled in rich loose waves.
This look of hers reminded us of her look which she wore for the August cover of the Cosmopolitan magazine. For the magazine cover, Tara chose an eye look that, for the most part, was teal blue with a tint of ocean blue on the inner corner of her eyes. Highlighted cheekbones and a pinkish nude lip made that look soft and subtle, while this was a more intense look.
Well, we liked both of her looks and wouldn't mind giving blue eyeshadow a try. What do you think? Did you like Tara Sutaria's dual-blue eyeshadow look? Do tell us in the comment section below.