- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 2 hrs ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- News To boost economic relations with Pakistan, China to open visa office in Peshawar
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Sports Supreme Court allows TNCA to hold elections
- Movies Skinny Jennifer Aniston Was Asked To Further Lose 30 Pounds To Essay Rachel Green On Friends!
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sunny Leone is a woman of many trades. Sunny Leone's journey has been unique and she has created a specific identity for her in the magical industry of Bollywood. Not only has she mesmerised the audience with her performance on the big screen, but she also has won our hearts off-screen as well.
A mom of three, Sunny Leone never fails to dazzle us. Sunny Leone who continues to be the topmost Google searched celebrities of India also has her make-up brand - Star Struck by Sunny Leone. An ardent user of social media, Sunny keeps her fans updated with her fast-paced life.
She took to her Instagram handle and posted a picture that yet again mesmerised us. In the post, Sunny has kept her make-up minimal and used a hot pink lip to spice up the look. The lip shade that Sunny is flaunting is called wild cherry from her make-up line and that is what Sunny has captioned this post as.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Sunny Leone (@sunnyleone) on
With slightly filled eyebrows and thickly lined eyes, Sunny is looking fresh and glowy in the post. Her shoulder-length rich and black tresses are styled in loose waves and add a charm to the look. While she, no doubt, looks stunning, you can take a cue from Sunny on how to spice up a basic and minimal make-up look. A bright and bold lip is a great way to amp up even a simple look. And if you're someone who still has not played with some bold lip shades, shed your inhibitions and give it a go.