- 54 min ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 16 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 16 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- News US FedEx mass shooting: 4 Sikhs among 8 dead
- Movies Karan Kundrra On Not Moving On Post Break-Up With Anusha Dandekar: It’s Hard To Get Into A Relationship
- Sports Pakistan players will get visas for T20 World Cup
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For April 17; Get Free Starter Pack Today
- Finance TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Mindtree: How These IT Giants Performed In Q4FY21?
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Suhana Khan is utilising the quarantine time and brushing off her skills and you would be delighted to know what...
Quarantine has turned out to be the time for learning new things. Reading, yoga, meditation- people are engaging in all sorts of activities. Now that the schools and colleges have shut down, we have lots of time to do what we wanted to. Suhana Khan's indoor activity turns out to be learning make-up tips.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Gauri Khan (@gaurikhan) on
Her mother, Gauri Khan recently posted a picture of Suhana on her Instagram handle with the caption, " Learning.... make up tips". In the post, Suhana can be seen in a smokey eye and winged liner paired up with glossy lips and a high ponytail.
Suhana also posted a picture of herself on her Instagram handle with a soft make-up look. She captioned the post as, "Experimenting💄" which gives us the hint as to who created this beautiful look. Decoding her make-up for you, she has kept her base dewy and warm with the light pink blush adding the colour back to her face. The eyes are done in dual shades of pink and brown in a smokey way. A sharp winged eyeliner frames the eyes. With ample coats of mascara and no kohl, the eye make-up is kept subtle. The glossy pink lips and the highlighted cheekbones complete the make-up.
We love this experiment of Suhana and we are sure by the time the quarantine is over she will be pro at the make-up game.