- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 12 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 12 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 13 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sonam Kapoor has pulled up her sleeves for the promotions of her upcoming movie The Zoya Factor. And with each promotional look, Sonam gives us a stunning make-up look. And for the latest promotional event of the movie, she took a rather subtle turn when it came to her make-up look. But as always, Sonam had an element in the look that made the look worthwhile- the half-winged eyeliner. It is a refreshing look that can make its way into your casual office wear make-up look. So, let's take a closer look into her look.
Her choice of base was semi-matte that had the right amount of glow in it. Keeping the look minimal, she added a pink flush to her cheekbones. Her eye look was effortless with a metallic beige eyeshadow applied all over her lid. Her eyeliner, however, was the highlight of the look. She went for a thick cat eyeliner that started from the middle of the lid and then was dragged till half of the lower lash line. A coat of mascara rounded off her eye look.
She paired this look with a light cherry lip shade and added silver highlighter to the high points of her face. Her hair was styled in a half updo with the hair curled in loose waves at the ends. She accessorised her hairdo with a back bow at the back of her head. Both her make-up and hairdo are office wear goals that we can carry effortlessly.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Rhea Kapoor (@rheakapoor) on
Coming to her outfit, Sonam went for a blue Gucci outfit that comprised of a printed blazer with matching flared pants. Overall, Sonam looked formal and formidable and this look is a winner for us.
What are your thoughts about this look? Would you consider this make-up look and hairdo to wear at the office? Share your opinion in the comment section below.