- 43 min ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 1 hr ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, And Other Bollywood Divas Gave Us Fashion Goals With Their Latest Outfit
- Technology Realme 5G Smartphones With Qualcomm Chipsets Under Works
- Movies Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari To Make A Movie On Infosys Founder NR Narayana Murthy & Sudha Murthy
- Sports Chinese Taipei 1-7 Australia: Socceroos boost goal difference in Group B
- News Pakistan: Blast in Quetta leaves many injured
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Collaborates With Five Startups Under Mobility & Automobile Innovation Lab program
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Sonam Kapoor is busy promoting her upcoming movie, The Zoya Factor. And with each promotional event, she is experimenting with her looks. And we ought to say, we loved most of these. And for the latest promotional event, Sonam wore an impressive crease liner look.
The crease eyeliner look has gained a lot of popularity and attention in the last couple of years. Many celebrities and beauty influencers are rocking this look. Just a few days back, we saw Ariana Grande sporting this look. And with this look, Sonam proved that she can don any look and own it like a boss.
This look of Sonam was elegant, poised and chic. It is a great look to wear if you don't want to go over the top with the make-up but still want to have an oomph factor to your look.
And if you're interested in this look and want to recreate it, here is how you can do that.
View this post on Instagram
💋 For #TheZoyaFactor Promotions Outfit @petarpetrovofficial Bag @manu_atelier Earrings - @adihandmade Rings - @irasvajewellery Bracelets - @anmoljewellers @mahesh_notandass Beauty @artinayar Hair @alpakhimani Style @rheakapoor Team @vani2790 @manishamelwani @sanyakapoor @malavikachauhan Photographs @thehouseofpixels
A post shared by Sonam K Ahuja (@sonamkapoor) on
Sonam Kapoor's Crease Eyeliner Look
What you need
- Setting powder
- Pink blush
- Brown eyeshadow
- Beige eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Black eye pencil
- Eyebrow pencil
- Brown lip liner
- Brown semi-matte lipstick
- Beauty blender
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Blush brush
- Contour brush
- Setting spray
Steps to recreate the look
- Prime the T-zone of your face. Use dabbing motions to blend the primer.
- Apply the foundation on your face and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes in an inverted-triangle shape. Blend it in using the same beauty blender you used to blend the foundation.
- Set the concealer in place by applying the setting powder over it.
- Dip the contour brush in the contour palette and contour your cheekbones and jawline.
- Moving to the eyes, apply the concealer all over the lid and use your fingertips to blend it in.
- Apply the brown eyeshadow on your crease. Use back and forth motions to blend it in.
- Now apply the beige eyeshadow all over your lid. Blend it well.
- Thickly line your upper lash line. Extend it towards the end of your eyebrows and take it into your crease. Go over it once again to correct any mistakes.
- Fill in your eyebrows using the eyeliner pencil.
- Apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Line your lips precisely using the lip liner and fill it in as well.
- Apply the lipstick.
- Using the highlighter, highlight the high points of your face- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- Spritz some setting spray on your face to set everything in place.