- 1 hr ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 16 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News Record 21 COVID-19 deaths reported in Meghalaya
- Sports ONE Championship Dangal: How Arjan Bhullar became first Indian-origin MMA champion
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Movies Radhe Overseas Day 3 Box Office Collection
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Bringing on all the spookiness and fun, Halloween 2020 was celebrated on 31 October. A number of B-town celebrities recreated looks with their outfits, makeup, and hairstyles. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who is known for her experimental looks, amped up her beauty game for this Halloween too.
The actress decided to step into the shoes of the legendary Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe and recreated the iconic look. From sporting blonde wig to creating a small mole near her lips, Sonam Kapoor took care of all the minute details while recreating the look. Sonam took to her Instagram feed to treat her fans with her stunning pictures of her Halloween look. She also shared a tutorial video, explaining the process behind it. Here's step by step procedure of how you can recreate the look.
View this post on Instagram
Watch how I went from being SKA to MM. Don’t let the time-lapse fool you guys, it took hours of me sitting down and my team working their magic. So pleased with the result... yay! 🥰 Huge s/o to @official_maria_asadi @carlaguler and @aamirnaveedhair for bringing this look to life with me.
A post shared by Sonam K Ahuja (@sonamkapoor) on
What You Need
4. Setting Powder
5. Beauty Blender
6. Eyebrow Pencil
7. Skin Colour Eye Shadow
8. Fluffy Eye Shadow Brush
9. Black Kohl
10. Black Eyeliner
13. Blush Brush
14. Red Lipstick
15. Setting Spray
16. Shower Cap
17. Blonde Wig
Steps to recreate the look
1. First, apply the primer on the T-zone of your face and blend it properly using the fingertips. Wait for a few minutes till it gets absorbed completely.
2. Now, apply the foundation on the face and neck. Blend it well using the beauty blender or you can even do it from your fingertips.
3. To conceal your dark circles, apply the concealer under your eyes and use the same damp beauty blender to blend the concealer.
4. Set the concealer immediately using the setting powder to prevent it from creasing.
5. Define and fill in your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil. The eye brow should look thick and little pointed.
6. Apply the concealer all over your eyelids and blend it using dabbing motions. This works as your eye shadow base.
7. Apply the skin colour eye shadow all over your lids using the fluffy eye shadow brush.
8. Apply a little black kohl on your lower lash line.
9. Line your eyes using the black eyeliner and apply mascara on your lashes.
10. Using the blush brush, apply blush on your cheekbones.
11. Apply red lipstick on your lips.
12. Now, to draw a mole, first sharpen your waterproof eyebrow pencil to a point.
13. Then, place a small dot near the lips, as shown in the picture of Sonam Kapoor's.
14. Slowly, enlarge the circle a little and then use a makeup brush to dust your face with light layer of translucent facial powder. It will help your mole to blend in and give it a more realistic appearance.
15. Use the setting spray, at last, to set the make-up in place.
16. Now, tie all your hair into a bun and cover it with a shower cap.
17. Don the blonde wig on your head and you are good to go.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja really stunned us with her this amazing transformation. As far as her outfit is concerned, she sported a full-sleeved turtle neck midnight-blue top. So, what do you think about this look of Sonam Kapoor? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja