- Technology Apple Smart Battery Case Now Available For iPhone 11 Series For $129
- News 49th death anniversary of Noble laureate C.V.Raman, his achievements in physics
- Movies Anil Kapoor Reveals Sonam Kapoor Has Started Cooking Post Marriage; Talks About Anand Ahuja
- Finance Paytm Fraud: Founder Cautions User On Modus Operandi
- Sports New Zealand vs England, 1st Test, Day 1: Denly, Stokes help visitors make solid start
- Automobiles BMW Updates Portfolio With BS6-Compliant Models In India: Production Of Updated Models Begin
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Sara Ali Khan graced the September cover of the Elle magazine and she looked absolutely radiant in the cover. The Simba actress who usually spots a monochromatic look went for a pinkish nude look for the cover photo. Her look was subtle yet eye-catching. Let's take a close look at the diva's make-up look.
Her make-up artist for the cover, Namrata Soni went for a dewy and luminous base that added an element of glow to the entire look. She topped off the base with perfectly contoured cheekbones, jawline, nose and forehead and filled-in brows. The soft pink blush on her cheeks added a softness to her look. Her eye look was a soft pink-hued look. A pretty metallic pink eyeshadow was applied all over her eyelid. Thinly lined eyes and a coat of mascara completed her eye look. Her highlighter was on point with the high points of her face highlighted to perfection. She paired this look with a semi-matte pinkish nude lip shade that went perfectly with the whole look.
View this post on Instagram
🎀💓♠️🍦 Editor-in-chief: @supriya.dravid Photographer: @tarun_khiwal Styling: @malini_banerji (@alexandermcqueen �Art direction: @prashish_moore Writer: @nevillebhandara Hair: @danielcbauer Makeup: @namratasoni Production: @p.productions_ Assisted By: @saaniya07 (Styling), @aishh_b , @ananya_panigrahi (Intern)
A post shared by Sara Ali Khan (@saraalikhan95) on
Sara's hairstyle was kind of vintage. She styled her long tresses in messy loose waves that added a semi-retro touch to the look. Sara wore a ruffled dress for the cover that was cinched at her waist and splattered with abstract pink, white and black designs.