- 4 hrs ago Actress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- 5 hrs ago Monkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- 8 hrs ago Monkeypox Vs Coronavirus: How The Two Infections Differ From Each Other
- 10 hrs ago Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
- News Aryan Khan gets clean chit in drug case: Here is the timeline
- Sports IPL 2022: Riyan Parag drops a sitter to give Rajat Patidar a breather, netizens remind him of karma
- Finance Emkay Global Gives A Buy Call To This Maharatna Stock For A Potential Gain Of 27.3%
- Automobiles Top 10 Best Selling 6-seater/7-seater UVs In April 2022
- Movies MIFF 2022: 102 Documentary, Short Fiction And Animation Films Competing For Golden Conch & Silver Conch Awards
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Technology How To Mark Parking Spot In Google Maps
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Rekha - the evergreen star, who always mesmerises us with both her off-screen and on-screen presence, left us speechless with her dreamy look in the hit movie, Silsila. The romantic-drama feature also starring Jaya Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor, and Amitabh Bachchan, had Rekha playing the role of a young, dreamy girl in love. If you saw Jaya Bachchan's wardrobe in the movie, her outfits were more modern and professional with crisp printed sarees, mostly in bold hues but Rekha's sarees and traditional wear in Silsila were splashed in soft pastels or passionate reds - her wardrobe was lightweight, crafted out of chiffon. Consequently, her makeup was also done in a way that she looked pensive and idealistic.
Well, as we all know, Rekha usually kept her makeup heavy and Silsila was no exception to that. Moreover, with her makeup look in the movie, she inspired us to give the maximalist look like hers a try. However, her makeup wasn't entirely about colour-pops; in fact, there was a lot of balance to her look in the movie. Her look in the movie was accentuated by glossy maroon lip shade, which instantly enhanced her look. And if the lip shade gave her look a vibrant touch, the eye makeup in contrast was subtle but smokey with impeccably-applied dark kohl and just a whiff of eye shadow, which added to the faraway look.
As for contouring, it was meticulously done with fine detailing - it was actually done to perfection. Rose-pink blush spruced up her look, adding softness to her look. A special note of credit has to be given to her hairstyling in the movie. The middle-parted voluminous tresses had a wavy effect and that certainly elevated her dreamy look. It was hard to take eyes off Rekha. Well, for this Flashback Friday, we have decoded Rekha's makeup look in Silsila. And what do you think about her fashion and makeup in Silsila? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeOn 17 Years Of Koi...Mil Gaya, Preity Zinta’s Pretty Outfits From The Popular Songs Of The Film
- bollywood wardrobeOn 15 Years Of Parineeta, Vidya Balan’s Ethnic Looks From The Film Decoded
- fashion trends17 Types Of Regional Saris From India That Should Be A Part Of Your Wardrobe
- bollywood wardrobeB-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calendar Launch Event
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit, Rekha And Urvashi Rautela Steal The Limelight In Wow Outfits At Wedding Reception
- bollywood wardrobeRaveena Tandon, Madhuri Dixit Nene, And Other Divas Have Diverse Traditional Fashion Goals For Us
- fashion trendsGanesh Chaturthi 2019: Spruce Up Your Fashion Game With These Five Traditional Saris
- bollywood wardrobeKangana Ranaut’s Traditional Airport Look Reminds Us Of Legendary Actress Rekha
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Sara Ali Khan: The Actress Who Wears More Chikankari Than Gucci
- bollywood wardrobeRekha's All-black Fusion Ensemble Is Anything But Ordinary
- bollywood wardrobeRekha Looks Radiant As She Makes A Colourful Entry At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- bollywood wardrobeRekha, Waheeda Rehman, Or Hema Malini: Whose Outfit Was The Best At DeepVeer’s Reception?