- 34 min ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 9 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Radhika Apte's charm is no more limited to her superb acting skills in any project that she takes. She is gradually turning out to be one with a great beauty sensibility. Radhika recently posted some pictures of hers on her Instagram handle that made us take a double-take.
When Radhika turned muse for the photographer Anurag Kabbur, the result turned out to be amazing. In the pics, Radhika is seen rocking a bold make-up look. But, what got us hooked on to the look is her hairdo.
For the photoshoot, Radhika styled her hair in an unusual two buns hairdo and we think more people should flaunt this hairdo. Dividing her hair into two equal sections, she pulled the hair of each section at the back and tied it up in a messy and fluffy bun just behind her ears. The hairdo is neat, sleek, well-put-together with an element of fun to it.
Coming to her make-up, Radhika went for a brown smokey eye look. Her full coverage base was well-bronzed. A hint of pink blush on the apples of the cheeks added some colour to the base. She kept the eye look simple and didn't add eyeliner or kohl to her eyes. Just a coat of mascara worked wonder for the look. Dark filled-in brows and dark maroon lipstick rounded off her look.
She paired this look with a long dress splashed with abstract patterns and an uneven hemline. She accessorised this look with some funky gold earrings and back pumps.
We loved everything about her look and we think that her hairdo deserves some much-needed attention and applaud. It is a sassy hairdo that can help you in those bad hair days when you just don't know how to style your hair. It is a simple hairstyle that can a sharpness to your otherwise casual look.
We hope that you give this a try. If you did, feel free to share it with us and your thoughts about this look.