- 14 min ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- 1 hr ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 5G, 4G Leak Leaves Nothing To Imagination; MediaTek SoCs, 15W Charging In Tow
- Movies Saba Ali Khan Shares A Beautiful Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Khan, Soha Ali Khan And Inaaya Kemmu
- Finance Metal Stocks Are Soaring, Here Are 2 Solid Picks
- News Mucormycosis fungal infection symptoms: All you should know
- Sports Vincy Premier League 2021: Schedule, Teams, Squads, Timing in IST, Live Streaming Info, Key players
- Automobiles CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
When it comes to makeup, there are so many products to experiment your look with like contour powder, highlighter, blush, mascara, eye shadow palette, and bronzer; the list is really endless. If you're a makeup junkie, you know how expensive these products are and we're sure most of your income must be going in buying them. These products definitely make your look flawless but what if you don't have many products? Can you ace the perfect makeup look with just a few products? Now that's challenging! But guess what, we have made it happen! Today, we have come up with an easy and quick makeup routine, which can help you look amazing in just 5 minutes and with just 5 products. This routine is especially helpful for the beginners and for those looking to saving money. Take a look.
What You Need
2. Compact Powder
3. Eye Shadow Palette
Concealer: Begin by applying concealer on your moisturised skin - your lids, under eyes, and a little bit all over your face. The concealer helps in hiding blemishes, dark circles, and even out your skin tone. It will work great to get you flawless base. So, you can actually skip foundation. Use your fingertips to blend the concealer.
Compact Powder: Compact powder/setting powder plays a big role in setting the concealer on place. So, this is the product, which will help you lock the base of your makeup. It also gives your face a light coverage. So, after you are done with concealer, top it off with powder to give your base a perfect finish.
Eye Shadow Palette: Eye shadow makes eyes look attractive and appealing. It is the product, which is primarily applied on the eyelids. The reason why we have kept the eye shadow palette in the list is because it can be used in many ways. Apart from lids, eye shadow can also be applied under your eyes or brow bones. Moreover, it can be used as a blush. Use light pink hue to blush up the apple of your cheeks.
Mascara: Mascara opens up the eyes and makes it look extra beautiful. Mascara darkens, thickens, and curl your eyelashes that enhance the beauty of the eyes. So, apply the mascara on your upper as well as lower lashes. Use the same mascara to outline and fill-in your brows. Use little amount of it to keep it natural.
Lipstick: Lastly, pick your favourite shade of lipstick and apply it on the upper and lower part of your lips. Lipstick makes one look attractive and brightens up the smile. If you pick the right shade, lipstick can be the most eye-catching part of your entire makeup look as it totally changes one's appearance.
So, are you ready to nail the look with just 5 products? Let us know your opinions on this easy makeup routine in the comment section.