- 9 min ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 44 min ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 18 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Star Kid's Lawyers Have Raised THESE 10 Points For His Bail Before The Court
- Sports AIBA Men's World Boxing Championships: Deepak, Sumit and Narender maintain India's winning run
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Automobiles Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Education IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet 2021 Released For December Term End Exam, Check TEE 2021 Schedule Here
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Parineeti Chopra starrer upcoming drama-thriller film titled The Girl On The Train is all set to release on 26 February 2021 on Netflix. To increase the anticipation among the fans, the filmmakers and the stars of the film have been sharing a lot of still pictures and posters. And now while there's just a week left for its release, Parineeti kicked off the promotions and was all out there grabbing eyeballs with her gorgeous looks. She shared a few pictures on her Instagram feed of her two bold makeup looks. In the first set of pictures, she flaunted blue smokey eye look, while in the other, she was seen sporting black smokey eye look. So, let us take a close look at her both smokey makeup looks and find which one was more stunning.
Parineeti Chopra's Blue Smokey Eyes
For the latest promotional round, Parineeti Chopra got dressed up in a powder-blue sweater and sharply pleated black skirt. She teamed her outfit with blue smokey eyes that went well with her look. The actress opted for metallic blue eyeshadow and blended it all over her lids. She dragged the same eye shadow to her lower lash line as well and smudged it together to get the smokey effect. However, the crease part of her eyes was highlighted by black eye shadow in softer tone. She applied black kohl on her waterline and coated her eyelashes with mascara. Parineeti made use of pink lip liner pencil to outline her lips and filled it with a glossy pink lipstick.
Parineeti Chopra's Black Smokey Eyes
Parineeti Chopra went for an all-black look, that consisted of a black sweater, leather pants, pointed high heels and most importantly black smokey eyes. She applied black eye shadow all over her lids and on the lower lash line and smudged it to add smokey effect. The diva also applied black kohl on her waterline and a nice coat of mascara on her eyelashes. Minimal base marked by highlighted cheekbones, pink lip liner, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look.
So, which bold smokey eye look of Parineeti Chopra did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Parineeti Chopra's Instagram