- 5 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 18 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 18 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 1 day ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Movies Yashika Anand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Barty stunned by Sorribes Tormo in first round
- News India reports 39,742 new COVID cases in 24 hours; active cases decline to 4,08,212
- Finance Standard Chartered Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD: Check New Rates Here
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
On June 4, Bollywood actress Yami Gautam left everyone surprised when she announced her wedding with director Aditya Dhar by sharing a picture from the intimate ceremony. Since then, she has been blessing our feeds with her stunning pictures from the festivities and now it's trending all over on the internet. But the picture, which has all our attention is her after-wedding picture. In the photograph, the Uri actress is seen flaunting her newly-wed look in red vermilion, tiny bindi, and bright lipstick. She looked very beautiful and we can't stop gushing over her look. So, let us take a closer look at her complete makeup and talk about it in detail.
So, in the latest picture, where Yami Gautam was seen flaunting her beautiful newly-wed look, she also sported minimal makeup look. She kept the base of her makeup warm and light with less proportion of foundation and concealer. The high points of her face - the forehead, the bridge of the nose, and the cheekbones, were sharply highlighted with highlighter. She filled in her brows softly to make it look natural. The Kaabil actress applied black kohl on her lower waterline and upper waterline. She opted for light eye shadow while a single coat of mascara was enough to make her eyes look more attractive. Her cheekbones were marked by a tint of soft blush.
The major highlights of her entire makeup were her vermilion, bindi, and lipstick. Yami went for bright red lipstick, which suited her look. The tiny red bindi and a lot of red vermilion, effortlessly spruced up her avatar in no time.
The Ginny Weds Sunny actress pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a bun and looked elegant. On the fashion front, Yami Gautam was dressed in a red bridal saree that was accentuated by intricate golden patterns and heavy prints adorning on the border. The golden jewellery, which comprised of long jhumkas and plunging necklace, elevated her bridal look.
We really liked this newly-wed look of Yami Gautam and can't wait to see more of them. What do you think about her this look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yami Gautam's Instagram