- 19 min ago Shani Asta 2022: Know The Effect Of Shani Tara Asta On These Four Zodiac Signs
- 49 min ago COVID-19 Treatment: Govt Issues Revised Guidelines On Use Of Drugs, Therapies
- 1 hr ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Eggless Banana Pancakes
- 16 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- Automobiles Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- Movies Gehraiyaan: Deepika Padukone Reveals Why Working On Shakun Batra's Film Set Is Exhausting
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy With Strong Balance Sheets & Healthy Dividend Yields
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Global Launch Set For January 26
- News India logs over 2.82 lakh new cases, 441 deaths in last 24 hours
- Sports New Zealand postpone tour of Australia indefinitely
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Karwa Chauth is one of the biggest Indian festivals celebrated by Hindu women. On this day, married women fast from sunrise to moonrise for the safety and longevity of their husbands. Beauty rituals and dressing-up are equally significant part of this day. It's a day when ladies doll up in traditionals and put on their best makeup to celebrate their beloved. While some keep it minimal, the newly-weds like to keep it a little loud and beautiful, when it comes to make-up. So, today on auspicious occasion of Karwa Chauth, we have come up with some Bollywood beauties-inspired make-up looks for the day to help you look your best. Take a look.
Neha Kakkar's glamorous make-up look from her wedding reception is ideal for all newly-weds, especially who are going to dress up in their bridal lehenga. Talking about her make-up, well, with flawless base, she spruced up her look with a tiny bindi, filled-in thick brows, subtle kohled eyes, mascara, highlighted cheekbones with soft blush, and light-pink matte lip shade. The red vermilion and pretty chooda upped her newly-married look. She tied her mid-parted tresses into a neat bun and looked elegant.
Anushka Sharma's make-up look from Karwa Chauth 2019 is what you can sport to get the festive-perfect pictures with your beloved. It's especially ideal for those who want to keep it loud and beautiful. The actress flaunted red vermilion and enhanced her look with filled-in brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, highlighted pink cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade. Like Anushka, tie your tresses into a neat bun and adorn it with red flowers.
Vidya Balan's make-up look is perfect for the ladies, who want to up their beauty game this Karwa Chauth. Her make-up is what that will go perfectly well, especially with your saree. She kept the base warm and filled-in the brows, keeping it thick and a little pointed. Black bindi, kohled eyes, mascara, black eyeliner, shiny eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip tint, elevated her look. However, it's better if you choose a bindi, eye shadow, and lipstick according to the colour of your saree. If confused, go for red. She highlighted her makeup with light red vermilion. You can make it a little darker. Just like Vidya, tie your tresses into a bun and adorn it with a light mogra. You can further up your look with mangalsutra and jewellery.
Bipasha Basu's make-up look seemed perfect for those who want to keep it minimal yet beautiful. Just like the actress, keep the base warm, fill in your brows properly, making sure that it looks natural. Ditch the kohl, instead go for winged eyeliner. Wrap your look with soft blush and red lip shade. Let the red vermilion and big red bindi, play their absolute Karwa Chauth make-up game. Instead of tying your tresses, you can let them loose.
So, whose make-up look inspired you the most for Karwa Chauth 2020? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- womenKarwa Chauth – Why Observe the Fast?
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- festivalsKarwa Chauth 2021: Moon Sighting And Auspicious Time Of Worship
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- festivalsKarwa Chauth 2021: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Vidhi And Significance
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2020: Your Diwali Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Kajal Aggarwal; Take A Look At Her Traditional Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2020: Ivory Or Red, Which Saree Of Kajol Will You Pick For This Diwali?
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Flaunts A Ruffled Red Saree Which We So Love
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Impresses Us With Her Kurta Set Which You Can Easily Afford
- faith mysticismKarwa Chauth 2020: Ingredients, Muhurat And Significance Of Sargi
- marriage and beyondKarwa Chauth 2021: Text Messages To Send To Your Wife And Make Her Feel Special