- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 18 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Her Mother Testing Positive For COVID-19: Had A Hellish Time, She Was Extremely Serious
- Technology Week 20, 2021 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 10S, ASUS Zenfone 8, Redmi Note 10S, Infinix Note 10 Pro, And More
- News Bengal lockdown: Shootings of TV serials, films to halt from today
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Sports Vanessa Bryant salutes Kobe at Basketball Hall of Fame induction - 'You're a true champ'
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Karwa Chauth is one of the biggest Indian festivals celebrated by Hindu women. On this day, married women fast from sunrise to moonrise for the safety and longevity of their husbands. Beauty rituals and dressing-up are equally significant part of this day. It's a day when ladies doll up in traditionals and put on their best makeup to celebrate their beloved. While some keep it minimal, the newly-weds like to keep it a little loud and beautiful, when it comes to make-up. So, today on auspicious occasion of Karwa Chauth, we have come up with some Bollywood beauties-inspired make-up looks for the day to help you look your best. Take a look.
Neha Kakkar's glamorous make-up look from her wedding reception is ideal for all newly-weds, especially who are going to dress up in their bridal lehenga. Talking about her make-up, well, with flawless base, she spruced up her look with a tiny bindi, filled-in thick brows, subtle kohled eyes, mascara, highlighted cheekbones with soft blush, and light-pink matte lip shade. The red vermilion and pretty chooda upped her newly-married look. She tied her mid-parted tresses into a neat bun and looked elegant.
Anushka Sharma's make-up look from Karwa Chauth 2019 is what you can sport to get the festive-perfect pictures with your beloved. It's especially ideal for those who want to keep it loud and beautiful. The actress flaunted red vermilion and enhanced her look with filled-in brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, highlighted pink cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade. Like Anushka, tie your tresses into a neat bun and adorn it with red flowers.
Vidya Balan's make-up look is perfect for the ladies, who want to up their beauty game this Karwa Chauth. Her make-up is what that will go perfectly well, especially with your saree. She kept the base warm and filled-in the brows, keeping it thick and a little pointed. Black bindi, kohled eyes, mascara, black eyeliner, shiny eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip tint, elevated her look. However, it's better if you choose a bindi, eye shadow, and lipstick according to the colour of your saree. If confused, go for red. She highlighted her makeup with light red vermilion. You can make it a little darker. Just like Vidya, tie your tresses into a bun and adorn it with a light mogra. You can further up your look with mangalsutra and jewellery.
Bipasha Basu's make-up look seemed perfect for those who want to keep it minimal yet beautiful. Just like the actress, keep the base warm, fill in your brows properly, making sure that it looks natural. Ditch the kohl, instead go for winged eyeliner. Wrap your look with soft blush and red lip shade. Let the red vermilion and big red bindi, play their absolute Karwa Chauth make-up game. Instead of tying your tresses, you can let them loose.
So, whose make-up look inspired you the most for Karwa Chauth 2020? Let us know that in the comment section.