- 29 min ago Omicron: Parliamentary Panel Recommends Evaluation Of Vaccines, More Research For Booster Dose
- 1 hr ago Sleeping With Curly Hair: 7 Tips To Protect Your Mane!
- 2 hrs ago Katrina Kaif Looks Gorgeous In Pristine White Ruffled Saree As She Attends Her Pre-Wedding Function!
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19: Govt Writes To States/UT Over Rising Weekly Positivity Rates And Deaths
- Finance EPFO Credits 8.5% Interest In 22.55 Cr Accounts For FY 20-21: Steps To Check Balance
- News COVID-19 vaccine: What is the difference between an additional and booster dose
- Movies ITA Awards: Event That Felicitated Celebs Like Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar To Be Back With Latest Edition
- Education NIOS On Demand Examination 2022 Registration For Class 10, 12 Starts Today, Steps To Register For NIOS ODE
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: December 6, 2021
- Technology Microsoft Edge Has Slight Edge Over Google Chrome; What Makes It Better
- Automobiles Cars Are About To Get Pricier In India From January 2022 Onwards
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Born on 5 November 1992, Bollywood actress Athiya Shetty has secured her place in the industry and in the hearts of her fans with her brilliant acting prowess. She might not have given many films so far but her beauty moments definitely have been countless. From hairstyle to the eye shadow colour, the actress always makes sure, she applies the makeup that best complements her look and the attire. There have been a very few events in 2020 due to coronavirus pandemic, but still the diva kept on inspiring us with her beautiful looks this year. As Athiya turns a year older today, take a look at her top 4 glamorous beauty moments from 2020.
Athiya Shetty’s Muted And Bronzed Look
Athiya Shetty turned showstopper for designer Aisha Rao at the first-ever digital Lakme Fashion Week 2020. Dressed in a beautiful iris and plum pastiche printed lehenga, the actress went for a muted and bronzed look, when it came to make-up. Keeping the base warm, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. She filled-in her brows keeping it a little pointed, applied shiny pink eye shadow all over the lid, and lined her upper lash line with black eyeliner, She further applied black kohl on lower waterline, applied pink blush, and finished off her look with pink lip shade. The Mubarakan actress let loose her side-parted layered tresses.
Athiya Shetty’s Minimalist Look
For Armaan Jain's wedding festivity, Athiya Shetty donned a beautiful white lehenga and went for minimal make-up. She kept the base clear and flawless and contoured her face and jawline. She filled-in her brows softly to give it a natural look. The Motichoor Chaknachoor actress applied subtle kohl on the waterline and blended shimmering bronze eye shadow all over her lids. Highlighted cheekbones with soft blush and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look. She pulled back her tresses into a messy bun.
Athiya Shetty’s Glamorous Look
For the Amazon Filmfare Awards 2020, Athiya Shetty got dress in her lovely blue number that was accentuated by heavy white stones on the bodice. She kept her makeup loud and glamorous. She applied primer, foundation, and concealer on her face. And then with sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. The Hero actress filled-in her brows and applied pink eye shadow all over the lids. She blended the eye shadow to give it a softer tone and then applied black winged eyeliner. Little blush and pink lip shade rounded out her look. Athiya let loose her side-parted curly tresses.
Athiya Shetty’s Pink Look
For an event, Athiya Shetty was decked up in Indo-western ensemble that consisted of white pants, 3D patterned crop top, and matching shrug. She teamed her ensemble with pink make-up and looked very pretty. By pink make-up, we mean, she applied pink eye shadow all over the lids, soft blush on cheekbones, and opted for pink lipstick. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Nawabzaade actress filled-in her brows perfectly and contoured her face. Talking about her hairstyle, she went for half hairdo that suited her well.
So, what do you think about these make-up looks of Athiya Shetty? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Athiya Shetty