- 25 min ago Mars Transit in Libra On 22 October 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 12 hrs ago What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- 12 hrs ago Alia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- 12 hrs ago Diabetes And Itching: What Are The Causes Of Itching In Diabetics And How To Treat Them?
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
Born on 19 November 1995, Bollywood actress Tara Sutaria has not only proved her mettle with her brilliant acting but also made us fall in love with her charming personality and natural beauty. Be it award functions or big fashion shows, the diva has never failed to attract us with her glamorous looks. Her on-point make-up looks are what that has always inspired us and lessoned us on how to nail every look to perfection. Though we had very less events in 2020 due to coronavirus pandemic, but her beauty moments were quite high in numbers. So, today on her birthday, we have curated her top 4 beauty moments from 2020 that gave major goals.
Tara Sutaria’s Look From Diwali
On Diwali, Tara Sutaria left us absolutely stunned with her traditional look in a three-coloured ethnic suit. What spruced up her look was her perfect make-up. She filled-in her brows slightly to give it a natural look, blushed up the apple of her cheeks, and opted for light-pink lip shade. Coming to her eyes, she applied black kohl on her waterline, blended light-pink eyeshadow properly over her lids, and applied a nice coat of mascara. Further, the green bindi, upped her ethnic look. Not just her make-up but her hairstyle game was also on-point. The Student Of The Year 2 actress tied her mid-parted tresses into a low bun and looked elegant.
Tara Sutaria’s Look From The Zee Cine Awards
At Zee Cine Awards, Tara Sutaria walked the red carpet flaunting a strapless black slit gown. She teamed her gown with flawless make-up. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Marjaavaan actress sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brow, kohled eyes, and soft blush, elevated her look. Her make-up was highlighted by black winged eyeliner, pink eye shadow, a nice coat of mascara, and glossy pink lip shade. Tara pulled back her side-parted tresses into a bun and looked beautiful.
Tara Sutaria’s Look From Armaan Jain’s Wedding Reception
For Armaan Jain's wedding reception, Tara Sutaria was decked up in Manish Malhotra's golden lehenga and looked super stunning in it. She teamed her shimmering lehenga with matching golden make-up look, marked by tiny silver bindi. Her brows were perfectly filled and defined while the tip of her pink cheekbones was sharply highlighted by highlighter. Her eye make-up was beautifully done. She applied golden eye shadow over the lids and lined her upper lash line with black eyeliner. The Tadap actress enhanced her look with false eye lashes, which she applied with glue. The light-pink lip shade, rounded out her look. Tara let loose her mid-parted sleek highlighted tresses.
Tara Sutaria’s Look From Armaan Jain’s Wedding
At Armaan Jain's wedding, Tara Sutaria dazzled in designer Anita Dongre's heavily embellished pink lehenga. With her pink lehenga, she went for matching pink make-up look and looked like an epitome of beauty. The base was flawless and she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Her brows were well filled and defined. Her pink make-up was marked by pink bindi, shiny pink eye shadow, pink blush, and pink lip shade. She applied a nice coat of mascara and looked gorgeous. The actress tied her mid-parted tresses into a bun and adorned it with white mogra.
So, what do you think about these make-up looks of Tara Sutaria? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Tara Sutaria!
Pic Credits: Tara Sutaria