- 1 hr ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Ravishing In A Pastel Gown
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 February 2020
- 5 hrs ago Vitamin K Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 14 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- Sports Steve Waugh lauds India for agreeing to play Day-Night Test in Australia
- Automobiles Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Model Launched In India At Rs 77,900
- News India to take lead role in promoting 'green economy': PM Modi
- Movies Filmfare Controversy: ‘Teri Mitti’ Lyricist Manoj Muntashir Vows To Never Attend An Award Show
- Technology NASA CubeSat Aboard Rocket Lab Spaceship Set For 2021 Moon Mission
- Finance ONGC Shares Fall To 11-Year Low On Weak Q3 Results
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Malaika Arora turned showstopper on Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020 on February 14 in a stunning red lehenga. She walked the ramp for the designer Varun Chikkilam who debuted at LFW this season. For the show, Malaika paired a gorgeous marron embellished lehenga with muted-pink makeup and looked sparklingly beautiful.
Keeping the base dewy and flawless, she framed her face with sharply defined eyebrows. She opted for the monochrome eye look with a metallic pinch pink shade splashed all over her eyelids. The highlighted cheekbones and the bridge of the nose made the look subtle and surreal. She finished the look with a tint of pink on her lips. A messy low bun completed her look. We loved the whole 'cool vibes' element of the look. Malaika looked mesmerising as ever.
Talking about the show, it was a spectacular display of Indian and Indo-western attire that featured pastel colours and embroidered patterns. All the models on the ramp donned neutral make-up looks that were accentuated by impeccably highlighted cheekbones and collarbones.
So, what did you think about Malaika Arora's look at Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020? Tell us in the comment section below.