- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 16 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 16 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- News RRB RRC Entrance Exam 2019: Update on DV process
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Technology Oppo K5, The Company's First 64MP Camera Phone Leaked Online With Snapdragon 730G SoC
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 1: Varun Tej’s Movie Opens On A Good Note
- Sports McIlroy scrambles to make Wentworth cut as Rahm, Willett lead
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Rakul Preet is on fire! Rakul Preet walked the ramp on the third day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. The De De Pyaar De actress turned showstopper for designer Nachiket Barve. Rakul wore a stunning black jumpsuit with long sheer sleeves. The all-black ensemble was highlighted with some silver floral patterns throughout. She accessorised her look with a pair of big hoops and a silver clutch.
Keeping the make-up mostly subtle, she added a touch of shine and shimmer to the look with a silver metallic eye. Slightly filled-in eyebrows, flushed cheekbones and a glossy nude lip complimented her eye look perfectly.
Her hairstyle was laid-back and neat, accessorised with a floral band. Hair parted in the middle and kept at the back added finesse to the look. Well, Rakul has been giving us major beauty goals lately and this was another addition to the list. We loved the ensemble completely, from the attire to the make-up. Rakul's make-up wasn't something over the top, but it was what her attire needed to shine.
This edition of Lakme Fashion Week has been a treat for the beauty and fashion lovers out there and is inspiring us to play with make-up without any inhibitions. What do you think? Did you like her look? Do let us know in the comment section below and stay tuned for more updates from the Lakme Fashion Week.