- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 16 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 17 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- Sports PKL 2019 Preview: Gujarat Fortunegiants ready for tough weekend as they take on Jaipur Pink Panthers
- News SC to have permanent Constitution Bench starting October 1
- Movies Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Actress Shares A Kiss With Saif To Begin The Celebrations!
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Technology Oppo K5 With 64MP Camera, Snapdragon 730G SoC Surfaces Online
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
It is finally time! The Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019 has begun and oh boy what a beginning! The opening show of the night was done by none other than Manish Malhotra. Manish Malhotra showcased his collection Maahrumysha for the night. And once again, Katrina Kaif walked the ramp for him. Manish had earlier mentioned through an Instagram post that Katrina was the inspiration behind the collection and we can see what he meant!
Katrina looked absolutely ravishing at the ramp. Dressed in a black and gold lehenga, Katrina owned the show. She accessorised her look with a chunky neckpiece, dainty earrings and a stunning ring.
Coming to her make-up, Katrina wore the classic smokey eye look with a bronzed base and glossy nude lips. Her base was fresh and dewy, cheeks highlighted and contoured, eyes heavily kohled and eyebrows filled to perfection.
She coupled the smokey eye look with loose waves that fell over her shoulder and completed the look. We love how her make-up seamlessly blended with the whole look and enhanced the intricately done design. We expected nothing less from her. Well done, girl! You sure did make us swoon.
But this was just the beginning. The coming week is going to bring more such drool-worthy looks. Stay tuned for all the updates on this year's Lakme Fashion Week.