- 3 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 4 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 5 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Nayanthara Is On A High!
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- News BJP MP blames Congress for influx of illegal immigrants into Northeast
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 is on to its last day and much to our joy, it is giving us some amazing beauty look. And this time it is none other than Kangana Ranaut! After day four being a star-studded evening where many B-town divas graced the runway in some astonishing attires and make-up looks, the fifth day brought us something fun, pastel and blue.
Kangana Ranaut walked the ramp for the designer Disha Patil and took our breath away. She wore a muted blue lehenga which has silver embellishments throughout. The blouse was off-shoulder with an interesting sleeve on one side. She accessorised her look with big shiny earrings and silver bracelets.
Talking about her make-up, it was the main highlight of her look. She wore an illuminating base with well-contoured cheekbones, nose and jawline. Her eye make-up was a black smokey eye with a pastel blue eyeshadow used to cut the crease that added definition to the look. The inner corner of the eyes was highlighted using a white eyeshadow. Thick winged eyeliner and dramatic false eyelashes rounded-off her eye make-up. She paired up this look with glossy pastel pink lipstick. Another interesting feature of the make-up look was her highlighted collar bone that made the look even more radiant.
She styled her hair in a puffy hairdo with a puff at the top of the head and the rest of the hair kept open at the back. It was a mesmerising look that you won't be able to ignore. It is a great look to wear to a wedding that will make you stand out from the rest. We are taken by everything about this look. A huge thumbs up from our side!
What do you think about the look? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.